What's new

GWM Haval H6 HEV Launched in Pakistan, First Locally Assembled Model

built your own for a few thousands of dollars .. get an old vw and modify...

Read an article today that Sazgar has stopped their production lines until further notice.

Read an article today that Sazgar has stopped their production lines until further notice.
who will run the business on 20% rate of interest .....this govt gone nuts ...

Just out of curiosity, how do normal everyday Pakistani buy cars in Pakistan??

Here in Sydney Australia. Dealership usually offers no deposit 5 years finance up to $50,000 and 10% deposit for loan up to $100,000. Which make cars a lot more affordable here. And even for people with bad credit, you only need to make at more 25% deposit to buy a new car.
cars are bought with cash , mostly with Own (markup). Credit system is not popular in pakistan, some take loans from banks but those are mainly 5-10 percent of the total amount. the rest just does it through cash!

cars are bought with cash , mostly with Own (markup). Credit system is not popular in pakistan, some take loans from banks but those are mainly 5-10 percent of the total amount. the rest just does it through cash!
I bought my first car with cash, was just out of high school and save my rear end off just to get a used car. That's tough.

buy chori gaddi change plates pay off officer and then go friday masjid to pray for halal earning.

this why i pray for hitler to come to power atleast he cared for the nation n built a car that was designed and specifically made to be affordable. why because he knew what ppl can afford and he worked around that.

I bought my first car with cash, was just out of high school and save my rear end off just to get a used car. That's tough.
people can afford it here...... the state is poor , not the people!

What is the price of H6 HEV in Australia?

people can afford it here...... the state is poor , not the people!
lol, I think you had mistaken me. I am not saying Pakistan people can't afford to buy a car, I am saying to work up and save money is tough, because you usually have expense come up and you would have to start over.

I was working all kind odd job to save up money to buy my first car, earning all those money and not spending it on something else is tough.....

As for the issue of affordability, I think it depends on what kind of car you are going after. I earn around $8000 a month, I can afford a Havel H6 in about 6-10 months' time, it would be affordable, but if I wanted a Land Cruiser or Range Rover, those aren't affordable for me if I pay cash, if I want to get those car I would need a loan.

Last edited:

lol, I think you had mistaken me. I am not saying Pakistan people can't afford to buy a car, I am saying to work up and save money is tough, because you usually have expense come up and you would have to start over.

I was working all kind odd job to save up money to buy my first car, earning all those money and not spending it on something else is tough.....

As for the issue of affordability, I think it depends on what kind of car you are going after. I earn around $8000 a month, I can afford a Havel H6 in about 6-10 months' time, it would be affordable, but if I wanted a Land Cruiser or Range Rover, those aren't affordable for me if I pay cash, if I want to get those car I would need a loan.
I get it , i meant generally speaking... cars are a different sort of concept here, its a status symbol ironically, even those who doesnt have a job or a buisness will build a grand house and have a relatively good car to show people that they are well off. people are selling property just to buy cars and other items to upgrade their lifestyle. Its not a right way and wont be like this in long term but who cares here. I bought a toyota corrolla 1.6 , when i can easily buy a prado/cruiser if i really want to but for me personally these are all the items that just makes a person softer. buisness has always been a priority for me and so far its growing every year. but the general population prefers cars/houses over buisness or any sort of stable stream of money.

Back
Top Bottom