What's new

Gwadar- turn it into a liberal city.

Do You know that Sexual relations between two consenting adults was not a crime in Pakistan before 1979 ? And then began "our journey back to the stone age" ... Thanks to Zia sahib

That is not forbidden for two cats, dogs and rats either. Hence began our journey back to the animal kingdom... Thanks to modern age liberal Gwadar :lol:.

The word you are looking for is 'secular' not 'liberal'. They are two different things.

@qamar1990

Here is a journal article :P
I am gonna go all science and morals on ya! :D

Ways of regulating one's drinking: a factor analysis of a Finnish general population sample.
Huhtanen P1, Raitasalo K.
Author information

Abstract
INTRODUCTION AND AIMS:
This article studies the various ways of regulating drinking used by Finns and how these vary between men and women, and in different groups of age, educational attainment and alcohol consumption.

DESIGN AND METHODS:
The data consist of a cross-section of survey data collected in Finland in 2005. The response rate was 53%. The analysis was restricted to respondents who had used alcohol in the last 12 months and were between 15 and 71 years of age (n = 1013). A factor analysis was performed to discover underlying dimensions in the ways of regulation. In order to study the relationship between the ways of regulation and drinking habits, correlations and regression analyses were used.

RESULTS:
The ways of regulating one's drinking extracted to three factors which were named self-control, social control and external control. Self-control was the most common way of regulation. Stronger reliance on external control of drinking increased the probability of heavy alcohol use.

DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSIONS:
These survey results indicate that external control of drinking, for example the restriction of availability of alcohol, could have a greater impact on heavy drinking than on moderate drinking.

© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs.

Ways of regulating one's drinking: a factor... [Drug Alcohol Rev. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Proves people are aware of the harm and are trying to take a U-turn while you are rushing towards it...
yes i know its bad and haram thats why i don't do it even though i have the option to do so.
what your posting would be a good thing to teach people in liberal gawadar lol.

The word you are looking for is 'secular' not 'liberal'. They are two different things.
ok fine secular, don't you have connections with pml? propose the idea to them lol

yes i know its bad and haram thats why i don't do it even though i have the option to do so.
what your posting would be a good thing to teach people in liberal gawadar lol.
I am showing you experiments done in a country where it is allowed and acceptable for years!!...even their govt thinks their people shouldnt get it! While you are running in the other direction!

yara bus kar, just tell us your point of view and state reasons as well.

Man I would love to see Gwadar as an economic hub. All Pakistan should progress economically. That is my point of view. Thanks for listening. I never meant to single you out sorry if I sounded like that.

You could be a Liberal Muslim as opposed to an Extremist Muslim or you could be a Secular Pakistani like Secular Westerners.

Extremism and Secularism are both opposite ends of one measuring scale my friend. Walk the middle path.

Back
Top Bottom