What's new

Gwadar Port has potential to turn Pakistan into ‘maritime power’

Gwadar port will be able to summon the Great Cthulu. The last of a family of Sea Jinn who were first allied with Hatim Tai and later helped bin Qasim at Bhumbor and helped defeat the Hindus then. If Pakistan is able to revive Gwadar to such a point and build at least three Major Franchise chains such as Burger King, Gloria Jeans along with Cinnabon there.. he will return to help us in Ghazwa-e-Hind.
5b1d071c622d3bb26b6c26a80d80534e.jpg

Rumours have it that @Armstrong at that time was living in his 43rd incarnation as a crab fisherman, the last of the Moenjodaro royal lineage off the beach near what is today DHA Phase 4.

Gwadar port will be able to summon the Great Cthulu. The last of a family of Sea Jinn who were first allied with Hatim Tai and later helped bin Qasim at Bhumbor and helped defeat the Hindus then. If Pakistan is able to revive Gwadar to such a point and build at least three Major Franchise chains such as Burger King, Gloria Jeans along with Cinnabon there.. he will return to help us in Ghazwa-e-Hind.
5b1d071c622d3bb26b6c26a80d80534e.jpg

Rumours have it that @Armstrong at that time was living in his 43rd incarnation as a crab fisherman, the last of the Moenjodaro royal lineage off the beach near what is today DHA Phase 4.

Seems like @Armstrong has hacked into @Oscar 's account!! :D :D

With the collapse of Chahabar port, Pakistan has the opportunity to monopolise transit route of Central Asia.

Work must be done on war footing. This will make Pakistan into an economic hub of Asia. I can't wait.
Just a suggestion, its better to avoid pointing someone "YOU KNOW WHO"
Bcoz in response they also reply back in same manners ...like below

Iran-Turkmenistan Railway Could Shift Balance of Power in Central Asia

we are not one on one with each other....we get excited sometimes :-)

In Pakistan we do have 2 Big Ports, Karachi Port and Bin Qasim Port .. What game changing benefits could Gawadar Port bring to the table that these two existing ports have not be able to materialize. What if after Multi-million dollar investment we have Just another project for Political Game show? Can someone help me resolve my skepticism.

hahah Jaise loh hume krne de ga na .... Pakistan have so many enemies

Back
Top Bottom