What's new

Gwadar port has bright future, says Chinese envoy

I don't think there is much competition for Gwadar. Especially when the Chinese are involved. China is the main operator and beneficiary of Gwadar. If Gwadar is able to fulfil just the need of Pak and China it will flourish. Let alone other countries. China needs a lot of energy. The requirement is immense. Not to mention a route for cheap goods. Gwadar is the safe passage. There is a reason why there's immense paranoia from the Americans/Indians regarding Gwadar. They know its potential. They know its value. Gwadar is priceless a gem.
Omg omg you dont know anything.
Uae jebel ali port fujairah port,chahbahar port they all will have trades going down.the competition is so immensely strong. You got no clue man.
This port is economicall and strategically most crucial port in region. Omg you dont know anything. Uae here is a big big rival. Uaes dubai trade will be hugely lost to gwadar.
Gwadar has depth ofmore than 30 feet . It can accomodate the largest draft ship in world whicb is around 30 feet.its gonna be so economical for cargo companies to send their trade goods. phew.
India fears chinas military presence and so does usa.

Omg omg you dont know anything.
Uae jebel ali port fujairah port,chahbahar port they all will have trades going down.the competition is so immensely strong. You got no clue man.
This port is economicall and strategically most crucial port in region. Omg you dont know anything. Uae here is a big big rival. Uaes dubai trade will be hugely lost to gwadar.
Gwadar has depth ofmore than 30 feet . It can accomodate the largest draft ship in world whicb is around 30 feet.its gonna be so economical for cargo companies to send their trade goods. phew.
India fears chinas military presence and so does usa.

Zulaikha aurat thi ya marad? What did I just write in my previous post? Read it bro.

Yaar only thing that would have made this really great was that if this could have been a joint venture and would not have been given to the Chinese company for the next 50 years

If it creates jobs in Pakistan, then i am OK with it being in chines or aliens hands.

Zulaikha aurat thi ya marad? What did I just write in my previous post? Read it bro.
Lolz ok i get wat you meant by not much competition. I took it in reverse sense. It looked like you are saying gwadar wont produce more competition. Well gwadar has competition in chahbahars form we cant rule it out. But it has upperhand in lots of sense.
Secondly you wont be paid by china for their energy imports ,imo,because all the investment is by them so this import cost will be return on their investment.
I am not a bro waisay . I am a Sistaaaahhh!!!

Oh btw may shamain hun aur may nayi hoon and shamain wants to learn from people here. And shamain is no genius.

Aur aik aur baat agar zulekha handsome hai tau phir shamain ussay aadmi choose karay gee.

Back
Top Bottom