What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

Looks like you went to Chinatown in Calcutta.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

only a retard would believe indian's 'middle class' figures```just travel there like I do many times before, there are stone age cars, cows, pisses muddy roads, not a sign of middle-class consumption and entertainment shops or facilities that can be easily found in any prosper cities with real middle-class population around world```

the fact is anyone earning more than $1/day can be categorized as 'middle-class' in India

man......there is no entertainment shop??? no middle-class consumption??? where did u travel in India??? I bet u travelled in some distant villages of India. :lol:

Looks like you went to Chinatown in Calcutta.

then why don't you tell us how is the real middle class in your country? 35 millions,more than amaricans,haha....how much they gain every month?

The Chinese authorities occupying Tibet this morning killed a Tibetan Buddhist monk and his brother, guilty of having participated in a demonstration against Communist rule, which ended with the death of about 6 demonstrators. While the confirmation arrives of a new self-immolation (the 22nd), the premier in-exile, tells AsiaNews: "We are shocked by such violence."

The Chinese authorities hunted 40 year-old monk Yeshe Rigal, and his 38 year old brother, Yeshe Samdrub for more than two weeks: both had participated in the demonstrations in Draggo County, called to demand the return of the Dalai Lama, which ended with a shootout and with hundreds of arrests. Since then the two had taken refuge in a place considered safe.

Kalsang, a monk from Drepung Monastery, says: "He was on the run, but the Chinese have surrounded the place where he was with his brother. After dragging them out, they shot him. " In the meantime, confirmation has arrived of a new self-immolation, this time by a monk of Lab monastery, known for supporting the Dalai Lama, and in the crosshairs of the authorities.

Lobsang Sangay, Prime Minister of the Tibetan government in exile, tells AsiaNews: "We are saddened and in disbelief at the continued rise of self-immolations. We are also very concerned about sending thousands of troops to Tibet and the ban imposed by Beijing on foreign media entering the province. We appreciate the statements of many nations, but we ask the international community to take concrete action: send your delegations to Tibet to investigate the truth.

we'd better use machine gun for the separatist forces. haha,,,,,, to learn what you did to your maoist and russians to the Chechen separatist forces.

then why don't you tell us how is the real middle class in your country? 35 millions,more than amaricans,haha....how much they gain every month?

we'd better use machine gun for the separatist forces. haha,,,,,, to learn what you did to your maoist and russians to the Chechen separatist forces.

I see gunning down your own countrymen (as you claim) is a laughing matter for you. But we can't expect much else from a nation whose currency bears the image of one of the world's greatest mass murderers - Mao. I see you are in august company - with North Korea and Zimbabwe.

Assuming your communist regime has not blocked access to it - you can use Google to look up the Indian middle class.

I see gunning down your own countrymen (as you claim) is a laughing matter for you. But we can't expect much else from a nation whose currency bears the image of one of the world's greatest mass murderers - Mao. I see you are in august company - with North Korea and Zimbabwe.

Assuming your communist regime has not blocked access to it - you can use Google to look up the Indian middle class.

absolutely.......Mao is one of the greatest mass murderers world has ever had......perhaps only 2nd to hitler....

good idea.but i hope some indian can tell us courageously.:azn:

absolutely.......Mao is one of the greatest mass murderers world has ever had......perhaps only 2nd to hitler....

millions of indian children die every year, who is the murderer?

and this 'mass murderer' has so many fans in India, no wonder so many indians die unnatrually in this world's biggest uncivilized nation

no no, Mao should be 3rd after Hitler and the first spot is firmly held by Gandi families``because Hitler and Mao was long gone`but that high caste family is still killing people in millions every single year in this modern time

Can India Checkmate China? Nope, Chinese talk less but have done a lot. Don't wake China, it will make trouble for a lot of countries.

Even if India and China get into war with any other country, we are talking about 1.2 billion and 1.3 billion people respectively.
a skirmish may occur, but a full-scale war is very unlikely because of the potential escalation to nuclear confrontation.
The world will go into recession. India and China war means 2.5 billion people out of 7 billion. Its just a recipe for decades long recession just considering economic fallout.
India-China trade only makes up a small portion of international trades. A total fallout of either China or India would not lead to a world wide resession; because other nations such as Japan, S. Korea, Taiwan (or Vietnam) could fill the gap.
Last thing, both India and China are intelligent enough to not go to war against each other.
Yeah, China and India should work harder and seek a peaceful solution for the actual border and other disputes.

Can India Checkmate China? Nope, Chinese talk less but have done a lot. Don't wake China, it will make trouble for a lot of countries.

Yes we have seen their talking and BS in SCS already. India will do what ever is in its interest and it certainly can also pain in the @ss for few but that is none of our concern.

lets make bangladesh- sri lanka military tie :P

first have some military in place in both the nations!! One does not become a brave military force by knocking down 8 year olds!!

Actually the Gwadar deal is just a part of the global expansion of China. Respect!

Here is a pic in a German newspaper from yesterday (Die Welt): it shows Chinese investments in the world, sum of all transactions exceeding more than $100m (from 2005 to 2013)

Welthandel : Peking kauft sich Einfluss rund um den Globus - Nachrichten Politik - Ausland - DIE WELT

DWO-Chinas-Investitionen.jpg

Yes we have seen their talking and BS in SCS already. India will do what ever is in its interest and it certainly can also pain in the @ss for few but that is none of our concern.

first have some military in place in both the nations!!

SCS story is different, I don't take China's side if it try go beyond international rules and make trouble to Vietnam, Philippines. In such situation India has nothing to do much, before India, USA and west will interfere. Vietnam and Philippines should try to keep military ties with USA, that will bring actual benefits to them. If it is India vs China thing then god bless India!

first have some military in place in both the nations!! One does not become a brave military force by knocking down 8 year olds!!

1. your nose become so big and we do not want your oil , oil your own machine.
2. Are not you same guys who ask a common question why bangladesh buying arms, who they are aiming at ?
3. justify the sentence 'One does not become a brave military force by knocking down 8 year olds'
with my comment
4. I asked sri lankan member not you.

Back
Top Bottom