What's new

Guys, What is the Way of Out of This Sectarianism??

Hassan Al-Somal

Reaction score
Country
Somalia
It seems this sectarianism that is engulfing in the Muslim world is getting worse every day. There are no moderate nor reasonable forces who want to calm it. There is no one, at least in the Muslim world, who is benefiting from it. We have states, such as Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Somalia in ruin; we also have states like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Iran, in the process of being destabilized.

Sadly, some of the Muslim nations are already at war against each other or in the process of arming themselves to the teeth in order to prepare themselves in their next major conflict against another Muslim nation. Allah forbid it will not be nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons that they deploy against each other, but the way it is going, it does not look good.

Every one thinks he or she is right. Every group thinks the other group is heretic, mushrekeen (polytheists), etc. There is a lack of established Islamic scholars, on both sides (Sunni and Shia), who want to calm it.

The result we have now is mothers who are widowed; young Muslim men blowing themselves up against other Muslims; endless windows, orphanage, and entire societies who are destitute.

Please swallow your national/sect/tribe pride and try to answer these questions:

1. What do you think the way of out of this mayhem and sectarianism?

2. Why are we missing reasonable forces who want to calm it?

3. Is the solution out of our hands?

Ummm... I'm gonna say whats on everyone's minds.
Secularism
The separation of politics and political power from Islam.​

Reformation of Islam, reinterpreting some of the most violent and intolerant messages of the Koran.

Separate politics and religion completely.

Zero tolerance for hate preachers

Promote patriotism in one's nation. i.e. not be Muslims first, but Egyptians/Lebanese/Saudis first and THEN Muslims.

More education in Sunni schools about the Shias (that they're proper Muslims and part of Islam) and vice versa.

Its happened before in history groups fight for resources or trivial differences just read history , humans have self destruct button in them

In fact most living creatures have a code embedded in them to fight over territory , food , resources or other stuff

Muslims are humans , and as thus they inherit the genetic flaw in animals and makes them illogical beings

Similarly the beings who then pretend to help and kill more people in disguise are also scum bags

Here in China Muslims are peaceful. They never kill anyone because of religion.

you are a deeply infested with sectarianism. :lol:
Action speak louder than words...

Iran;
supports nusayri(shia offshoot) in Syria.
supports shias against sunnis in Iraq.
supports shias in Yemen.

Iran is causing rift inside the Muslim world and threat against muslims in general.

But okay, i will be the bad guy if you are in need of one. :meeting:

As an outsider I have two points-
a. Remove religion as a focal point of the country/society
b. Leave global ambition of political Islam so that rest of the world stop retaliating out of reaction.

Observing the historical and current trend, I think that even after above two steps followed , Arabic countries cannot be fully risk free till you have valuable oil. The world powers will be indulging surely to divide your nation/people and use/exploit your resources easily.

I believe sectarianism is just a tool to control the public. Imagine if everyone in the region was from one sect. Let's say everyone was Sunni. Would there be peace? Of course not. There would be other aspects that would be used, like nationalism, so it would be about Turks vs Arabs vs Pakistanis vs Iranians vs Afghanis.

But let's say, everyone in the region was Sunni and Arab. Then what? Now peace? Again, no. We'd have groups of people talking about different KINDS of Arabs. I've spoke to people from Egypt or Syria or Lebanon. I've heard a Syrian friend claim they aren't that Arabic, I've heard a Lebanese friend say they are more cultured Arabs than Bedouin Arabs.

And so on.

Secularism doesn't solve it either. Nazi Germany was secular. USSR was secular. China under Chairman Mao was secular. British Empire was secular. Even secular USA is a country that has waged numerous wars in the last few decades.

At the end of the day, it's politics. The first step is education, knowledge, and awareness.

There is no way out. Did you think that you can teach a bunch of bozos with an atom sized brain to hate kuffar and expect them to stop there? No. They will go all the way to hate everyone at drop of a hat. At least until recently they had US to unite and attack but now that US left, they started killing each other instead.

Back
Top Bottom