What's new

Guys do you remeber Mini of Masoom... aka Aradhna shirivastav

so finally you found him out Guru... Feeling happy for u ...

I have watched this movie in bits and parts...Nasirudeen shah had a child born out wedlock ...right???
More than the movie its the songs from this movie that I remember."Lakdi ki kathi" & "Tujhse naraz nahi zindagi" are 2 evergreen songs.
So were you looking for this gal from a long time??? If so why???:devil:

@Dem!god & @chak de INDIA you guys have seen this movie???

I have watched this movie in bits and parts...Nasirudeen shah had a child born out wedlock ...right???
More than the movie its the songs from this movie that I remember."Lakdi ki kathi" & "Tujhse naraz nahi zindagi" are 2 evergreen songs.

well ever since i was 10 year old i saw this movie though i dint get it then exept lakri ki kathi & my late mom said i looked like jugal when young i liked that girl ever since you can say she was my first crush :smitten:

though I do not remember the movie ...but I do remember both songs in the movie.....
have watched it in my childhood...on DD1 ....
"Tujhse naraz nahi zindagi, hairan hu mai" ...This is a bit too emotional and I remember I cried when I watched this song...:P....this is one of my favorite ....
and " Lakdi ki kathi " --I like this fun song...:partay::partay:...and probably that sound of "tadbag...tadbag.." of horse running..:lol::lol:

though I do not remember the movie ...but I do remember both songs in the movie.....
have watched it in my childhood...on DD1 ....
"Tujhse naraz nahi zindagi, hairan hu mai" ...This is a bit too emotional and I remember I cried when I watched this song...:P....this is one of my favorite ....
and " Lakdi ki kathi " --I like this fun song...:partay::partay:...and probably that sound of "tadbag...tadbag.." of horse running..:lol::lol:
well i like "huzoor is kadar bhi" and often sing it for my wife when in romantick mood :D

Back
Top Bottom