What's new

Indian abroad are ashamed of being associated with India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the media has also started giving special attention to the issue, I think the reporting of incidents is higher not the actual incidetns
I agree with what you say, but bringing forth such incidents help women to come forward and report harrasment/sexual abuse cases without feeling that they would be mocked or shamed. Moreover such articles are for Indians to make them aware about evil lurking in our own society. And I won't be surprised if we read about some medieval street justice meted out to such lowlifes.

I agree with what you say, but bringing forth such incidents help women to come forward and report harrasment/sexual abuse cases without feeling that they would be mocked or shamed. Moreover such articles are for Indians to make them aware about evil lurking in our own society. And I won't be surprised if we read about some medieval street justice meted out to such lowlifes.

Yes mate, its injustice like this that will pretty soon cause vigilante justice to occur, but that too presents its own problems, I think the law needs to close up on such perpetrators so that no innocent girl ever fall prey to such scoundrels....there should be public executions and the criminals must be made an example of.....

If that is the case then I think they need to be severely punished, castrated maybe.....

it will lead to further problems... more aggressive ..more extreme views will develop..
we debating even death penalty should be remove .which only awarded in murder cases ..

USA have most number of cases...followed by india...
its either indian society is not taking any women issue unpunished..so more reporting case
its either indian women now demand justice .. which may not be possible in previous yrs..
its either western culture , education, change in societal value made women more empowered but at the same time vulnerable too..
may be this is transition phase for indian society to take leap for better future..? may be

\
the media has also started giving special attention to the issue, I think the reporting of incidents is higher not the actual incidetns
media interest is due to delhi case.. the actual number of cases has not gone up.. or down. these used to be page 4 news( murder , rape, decoity etc) which is now front page news.

it will lead to further problems... more aggressive ..more extreme views will develop..
we debating even death penalty should be remove .which only awarded in murder cases ..

USA have most number of cases...followed by india...
its either indian society is not taking any women issue unpunished..so more reporting case
its either indian women now demand justice .. which may not be possible in previous yrs..
its either western culture , education, change in societal value made women more empowered but at the same time vulnerable too..
may be this is transition phase for indian society to take leap for better future..? may be

\

media interest is due to delhi case.. the actual number of cases has not gone up.. or down. these used to be page 4 news( murder , rape, decoity etc) which is now front page news.

Yes mates, the issue is being reported more but it should be solved by using any means necessary, the death penalty should be exercised to the maximum

outside...
-vigilant policing.
- strict law enforcement
- strict punishment and speedy trail
- no legislative /civil job to rape criminals

inside -
in home..
-its not ok.. to eve tease.. think if you tease by them...
-tell boys you are not superior because of gender
- female is human . not flesh
- respect and obey laws

Yes mates, the issue is being reported more but it should be solved by using any means necessary, the death penalty should be exercised to the maximum

indian authorities are not in favour of death penalty..
justice verma committee. (came after damini/ delhi case) not in favour of it

I am against death penalty to rapist.. its a stupid idea and wont solve anything.
do you have death penalty for rape in pakistan.

\

ya .. but good atleast .. it came on 1st page.. priorities are changing may be for any reason

Second that, some harsh example must be set along with inculcating moral values and respect for the females.
How?

Yes mate, its injustice like this that will pretty soon cause vigilante justice to occur, but that too presents its own problems, I think the law needs to close up on such perpetrators so that no innocent girl ever fall prey to such scoundrels....there should be public executions and the criminals must be made an example of.....
Second that, some harsh example must be set along with inculcating moral values and respect for the females.

I am against death penalty to rapist.. its a stupid idea and wont solve anything.
do you have death penalty for rape in pakistan.
Yes, we death penalty can be awarded, it has been done in quite a few cases, but not as often I would like it to be given....death penalty is a huge deterrent against crime mate

Yes, we death penalty can be awarded, it has been done in quite a few cases, but not as often I would like it to be given....death penalty is a huge deterrent against crime mate
please post a news item, I have never seen any such news from pakistan.
and as for law, plz give me a link which says you can award upto death penalty there.

please post a news item, I have never seen any such news from pakistan.
and as for law, plz give me a link which says you can award upto death penalty there.
Crimes and Offenders Punishable By Death
Rape of Adult Not Resulting in Death.
An assault on a woman and intentional display of her body in public view is punishable by death. [13] Rape by a man, especially a gang rape, is punishable by death. Abduction to submit another to unnatural lust, which may include homosexual sex, is punishable by death. [14]

Rape of Child Not Resulting in Death.
Statutory rape by a man of a girl under 16, especially a gang rape, is punishable by death. Abduction to submit another to unnatural lust, which may include abduction for rape of minors or for homosexual sex, is punishable by death. [15]
The Death Penalty in Pakistan

It is legislated under
Pakistan Penal Code, 1860, section 376; Offence of Zina (Enforcement of Hudood) Ordinance, 1979, section 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom