What's new

Indian abroad are ashamed of being associated with India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimes and Offenders Punishable By Death
Rape of Adult Not Resulting in Death.
An assault on a woman and intentional display of her body in public view is punishable by death. [13] Rape by a man, especially a gang rape, is punishable by death. Abduction to submit another to unnatural lust, which may include homosexual sex, is punishable by death. [14]

Rape of Child Not Resulting in Death.
Statutory rape by a man of a girl under 16, especially a gang rape, is punishable by death. Abduction to submit another to unnatural lust, which may include abduction for rape of minors or for homosexual sex, is punishable by death. [15]
The Death Penalty in Pakistan

It is legislated under
Pakistan Penal Code, 1860, section 376; Offence of Zina (Enforcement of Hudood) Ordinance, 1979, section 5.
thanks for posting.
Does this work as deterrent? I am not really convinced seeing the number of rapes in pakistan.

thanks for posting.
Does this work as deterrent? I am not really convinced seeing the number of rapes in pakistan.

Yeah man probably to some extent, but it is not an absolute deterrent, that is probably because it is not awarded enough (or almost never).....

Only those Indian slike the interviewee in this article who want to be accepted by the whites in the West and fit in among the crowd are the ones who are ashamed of being associated with India. There are other patriotic kinds as well who have some self respect and self esteem and don't suffer from inferiority complex like this interviewee.

Secondly , if he says he sees only men in Delhi and no women then I wonder which city he really has been travelling in or may be he has his agendas.

while Bombay (I like to call it that, not what the city is called now) is the capital of music," Biddu said. And why is that? "Bombay, Bangalore, Calcutta - these are international names. When I heard they made Bangalore Bengaluru, I was like, how unsexy a name is that? And Kolkata, really? It's unpronounceable. People around the world know Bombay as the commercial capital of India, and Bangalore as the IT hub. And now they (the government) have changed the names. It's very silly," he said.

^^^ This shows his coconut mentality.

Yeah man probably to some extent, but it is not an absolute deterrent, that is probably because it is not awarded enough (or almost never).....
I seriously doubt it, coz as far as I know you got very high cases of rapes too.
besides, is a rape as sever crime as murder?

I keep confusing you with the pakistani Desert Warrior. But then I realise your posts are less trollish.

Matey that Pakistani is Desert Fighter. BTW I only troll trolls like this @sshole.

I seriously doubt it, coz as far as I know you got very high cases of rapes too.
besides, is a rape as sever crime as murder?

Nah they had 32 rapes in karachi last year :-)

depends on the conviction rates and how many Women report it as well.

When Bangalore became Bengaluru, I was like, how unsexy is that?
But not all is negative here, said the pioneer of Indi-pop. He found Delhi's audience intelligent. "The number of art shows and literature gatherings that happen in the city is quite impressive. Delhi is the capital of art and literature, while Bombay (I like to call it that, not what the city is called now) is the capital of music," Biddu said. And why is that? "Bombay, Bangalore, Calcutta - these are international names. When I heard they made Bangalore Bengaluru, I was like, how unsexy a name is that? And Kolkata, really? It's unpronounceable. People around the world know Bombay as the commercial capital of India, and Bangalore as the IT hub. And now they (the government) have changed the names. It's very silly," he said.

(Byline: Kamini Kumari)

Stopped reading there.... utter BS argument. Does this retard even know the reasons for renaming those cities? Who the hell is that guy anyways? And who cares whether he finds it sexy enough or not?

PS: The heading is utter nonsense.... its that guys personal opinion, not supported by anything and most importantly, its is NOT the original heading. The OP changed it.
I find the men here uncivilised, says Biddu - The Times of India

Stopped reading there.... utter BS argument. Does this retard even know the reasons for renaming those cities? Who the hell is that guy anyways? And who cares whether he finds it sexy enough or not?

PS: The heading is utter nonsense.... its that guys personal opinion, not supported by anything and most importantly, its is NOT the original heading. The OP changed it.
I find the men here uncivilised, says Biddu - The Times of India

Mods even closed/deleted the thread in which favabeans flags issue was being discussed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom