What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Geo saying, "aik banday nay islamabad ko yarghamal banaya hua hai aur police ko pakra hua hao"...

Somebody tell our bastardz media the meaning of negotiations. How the fuk has he made islamabad hostage? Police has got it all under control and the guy is in a cordon...

Our media is no negotiator that they are talking with him...then why is that fat arse Nabeel Gabol there? Police then dragged his sorry arse away.

Fckin amazing media. Absar Alam has got my respect for what he said today on ARY.

The morons are calling it scene out of a movie, and a typical movie lasts for 3 hours and even that is over now....someone tell them that not even in movie they shoot the HT

On Mr Bean (Ch Nisar Demands) kanaat laga kar Operation horaha hey.. may jooti la leni way agar kise nay ye bakwaas ki kay kanaat laganay say goli Tent say bahir nahe ayege :D hhahahhaha

Tents have been put up, and Media cameras have been moved away....i say good one, they should have done long ago

He spoke about condition of the country, which every pakistani shares.......he is frustrated...

Spot on,dear brother,Spot on meray bhai..
That is why authorities don't want to assassinate him,that is why they are showing leniency,if he was assassinated then sympathy for him will be produced,and rest mindsets like him will come on road,he will become a hero,just like in case of Egypt,remember a man burned himself alive?and what happened then?
Remember what happened in case of Lal Masjid,damn they were criminals,yet still you will find mindsets today who have sympathy for them,this is what authorities want to avoid.
But if he was arrested alive,then he will loose a chance to become hero and gain sympathy.He will be discussed for few days and then forgotten forever.
Latest Update,Government has decided to launch an operation to arrest him alive. @Last Hope @Spring Onion if you have updates that how he will be arrested,then it will be alot appreciated.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd, OBL signature was actually an AKMS with the head rounded, which looks deceptively similar to AKS74U........

On Mr Bean (Ch Nisar Demands) kanaat laga kar Operation horaha hey.. may jooti la leni way agar kise nay ye bakwaas ki kay kanaat laganay say goli Tent say bahir nahe ayege :D hhahahhaha

This is to keep cameras and media away......not to stop bullets.....you do not want world to see how they nabbed him. ?......also there were some senior Intel officers on site behind dark screens, they wanted to come out

You Know Guys This Is Getting Pretty Boring,I Hungry So Mr Cod Or Habibi?????

Why not snipe the gun of his hand since he's wandering around ?

Because they can't due to media.

They were gonna shoot early one, the snipers got in position but then the guy caught hold of it and told the negotiator to get them away.

Then cameras came, and you can't kill on camera. Then Ch Nisar comes and says that the gjy should be caught alive.

I saw around 4 Rangers snipers in full kit with Dragunovs...now something is going on.

When the police kills, people start bitching that why weren't talks done and the police guy gets on death row, and then when they talk, vice versa.

The two failures of the police today were:

1- Letting media and spectators get this close. I'll talk about media later.

2- Not blocking the SIM straightaway.

Back
Top Bottom