What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

bring on indian police :lol:

531891_288761327929326_257571402_n.jpg

He spoke about condition of the country, which every pakistani shares.......he is frustrated...

very much....he talks about ALLAH in 1 breath then in same breath says he provides for his kids? As though he is GOD? :unsure:

why don't we use bullets with some drug inside. or some diversion tactics and catch him from behind ?

the wife def isnt worried....she was like telling her kids what to say and what not...kids didnt even know what was being asked..

why don't we use bullets with some drug inside. or some diversion tactics and catch him from behind ?

pata nai police ki aqal konsay knee mein giri wi hai

Well the authorities were quite lenient what I think for the whole time,they have given him a lot of time,and carried argument with him three times,I feel that they should have wrap up the situation earlier,seeing your analysis,I think that they will try to come closest to him,as much as possible,because they are talking of this,and if succeed then he will be shot,but if not then they may assassinate him.
What authorities fear that if they shoot him today then today ten more groups will stand,our media as usual will blame government for his assassination,another thing,now this man is demanding safe passage.

Best Regards
Slav Defence

Lets see how they do it, they have the experts, more experienced than me, but if i was there, i would use that tree line at the back, the bushes(i can see preety dense bush at the back), use that......

Geo saying, "aik banday nay islamabad ko yarghamal banaya hua hai aur police ko pakra hua hao"...

Somebody tell our bastardz media the meaning of negotiations. How the fuk has he made islamabad hostage? Police has got it all under control and the guy is in a cordon...

Our media is no negotiator that they are talking with him...then why is that fat arse Nabeel Gabol there? Police then dragged his sorry arse away.

Fckin amazing media. Absar Alam has got my respect for what he said today on ARY.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom