What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

998573_201933856641228_780598705_n.jpg

Now even I agree it is starting to looks stupid...man why is our police sitting ducks? They cant handle 1 scene...shoot his arm and her arm...both will drop their guns...grab the kids and run away....I still suspect the car will blow up if they dont run their parts but the woman is too calm what did SHE smoke?

A new viable scenario for the TTP....... next time around before a suicide bomber goes boom, they are going to follow the same protocol...... WHAT IS WRONG WITH US AS A NATION? :blink:

Yar, what do you think, dr. Rizwan ssp operations went in just like that?

1173630_583718451671276_1383587426_n.jpg

wtf why women ? she is unarmed and do nothing

The women is the one running the Show ... The guy is just robot .. just hear his call to Dunya News .. he is asking permission from his wife , he doesn't even knwo why he is there .. every time he speaks he takes break as asks his wife ..

i only saw this happen once and it was in gta vice city where we were doing motor bike missions and shot everything that moved. :P

Oh bhai, the case is sensitive that is why written authorization is required otherwise ssp or dig orders would be sufficient to shoot him down.......this is not about disconnect between civilian and security........

oh bhai,when did I say that?this is that anchor person's analysis:rofl:
meray bhai,latest news now,Sikander has meeting with Police for the third or maybe last time.

Best Regards
Slav defence

The women is the one running the Show ... The guy is just robot .. just hear his call to Dunya News .. he is asking permission from his wife .

investigation done ? how can we say it :disagree:

Dude, I just saw the guy on Geo...... forget sniping his hand...... I could most probably write my name on his chest with bullets.. :P

He is a nashayi!! they can easily snipe his both arms and a leg!

Back
Top Bottom