What's new

Guru Nanak’s 550th birthday: 10,000 Sikh pilgrims from India to be given visas

Read my above post @AfrazulMandal

I hope you realize & remember the fact 5-6 Million Muslims of East-Punjab ,
who were massacred,butchered ,slaughtered ,raped ,looted , arsoned , burnt , murdered ,genocide, exterminated by Sikhs ,Hindus & British ,for merely being Muslims .
Largely Sikhs

Same genocide & Extermination happened to Muslims in Jammu , South Kashmir & Kashmir by Hindus , Sikhs

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/vanta...-attempt-cleanse-east-punjab-during-partition

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Remember

1- Half a million Muslims of , Jammu Muslim genocide 1947 ,

2- 5-6 million Muslims of ,
Genocide of Muslims of 'East-Punjab' in 1947 ,

3- 400,000 Hyderabadi Muslims of, Hyderabad Muslim Genocide of 1948 .

4- Tens of Millions Muslims from Harayana ,Rajasthan ,Peshawar ,Delhi ,North India ,South Kashmir ,Lucknow , Sindh ,Khunjerab ,Central India ,Khunjerab ,Bengal ,Bihar , Kashmir , Mardan ,Gilgit , Jammu ,Deccan/Hyderabad etc etc

Who were massacred,raped ,slaughted in 'Tens of millions' ,for being "Muslims" by Hindus ,Sikhs ,British etc etc etc

Its 2018 not 1947. Sikh threat is diminished, the one in India are pro India mostly, the one abroad ran away from Hindu nationalists. As for the atrocities well my Grandmother was witness to it herself as a young girl but her father(a Kashmiri in British Army) led a well armed and organised kafila of all of his clan numbering around a hundred to Pakistan from East Punjab. She used to tell us how her father led the kafila and told to hide all the young girls in baggage.

That is unfortunate.

I love the land where I was born, naturally. But I would not do that to poke fun or insult a Muslim of another country. Some of our family moved to EPakistan in the 50s. They also had to come back to Bihar and WB in 72.

It's cool, it's just that these are the majority I have come across.
Do you still have contact with your family in Pakistan? my ex boss was a lovely gent from Hyderabad who had family in Pakistan (grandfather's brother left to Karachi) and was fond of Pakistan, as was a friend of his who worked with me as well, he was also from the same place.

Its 2018 not 1947. Sikh threat is diminished, the one in India are pro India mostly, the one abroad ran away from Hindu nationalists. As for the atrocities well my Grandmother was witness to it herself as a young girl but her father(a Kashmiri in British Army) led a well armed and organised kafila of all of his clan numbering around a hundred to Pakistan from East Punjab. She used to tell us how her father led the kafila and told to hide all the young girls in baggage.

We Muslims Live live worse off than 1947 ,
Read this :
http://www.ummid.com/news/2018/February/19.02.2018/indian-muslims-in-2018.html

We Muslims were massacred ,ethnically cleansed ,butchered ,raped ,slaughtered ,arsoned ,looted ,exterminated in lakh's for merely being Muslims

Till this day we Muslims live in ghettos ,socially boycotted ,poor ,impoverished ,isolated ,ailienated ,socially-ecocomically boycotted ,harrased ,Humiliated , persecuted ,discriminated for being Muslims.

If you would have been ,
where we are ,or where I am ,
How would you react ?

If ur mother ,daughter ,sister ,grandmother ,aunt ,wife was raped for being a Muslim by Hindus ,Sikhs
How would you react ?

When u dont know anything about others ,Then dont talk

Live live worse than 1947 ,
Read this :
http://www.ummid.com/news/2018/February/19.02.2018/indian-muslims-in-2018.html

We Muslims were massacred ,ethnically cleansed ,butchered ,raped ,slaughtered ,arsoned ,looted ,exterminated in lakh's for merely being Muslims

Till this day we Muslims live in ghettos ,socially boycotted ,poor ,impoverished ,isolated ,ailienated ,socially-ecocomically boycotted ,harrased ,Humiliated , persecuted ,discriminated for being Muslims.

If you would have been ,
where we are ,or where I am ,
How would you react ?

If ur mother ,daughter ,sister ,grandmother ,aunt ,wife was raped for being a Muslim by Hindus ,Sikhs
How would you react ?

When u dont know anything about others ,Then dont talk

Take it to the UN.

Stop waiting my Peoples Time.

You should write a short piece on this bro, I'd love to read it. I might put up a thread called "Pakistan's partition stories" where we can out up our family account. I could write lots about the first Kashmir war where my grandfather and elders were part of the liberation war.

It's cool, it's just that these are the majority I have come across.
Do you still have contact with your family in Pakistan? my ex boss was a lovely gent from Hyderabad who had family in Pakistan (grandfather's brother left to Karachi) and was fond of Pakistan, as was a friend of his who worked with me as well, he was also from the same place.
Yeah. I mean they all came back. They never went to West Pakistan.

All Muslims love Pakistan. Most (I know) love Pakistan more than India. Not because we dislike the place we were born or anything. But because the place is ruled by non Muslims. We may say otherwise in public, but that is just a show. Come to any Muslim majority locality in any India Pakistan encounter and you will know. Be it Cricket, Football etc.

Take it to the UN.

Stop waiting my Peoples Time.
It is obvious you don't care about Muslims. It is natural in fact. You should move to India. Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs and Indian Christians may have more in common with you there. I don't mean any offence here.

But his wife is safe as are his children.

Was he saying for someone else?

We were threatened with another 1947 Muslim Genocide ,
By RSS VHP after 1992 babri Basjid , Bombay Muslim genocide & Muslim Genocide .

He was only responding ,

This speech literally saved lives of millions of Muslims .
I wouldnt be ALIVE today ,If it werent for him .

It is obvious you don't care about Muslims. It is natural in fact. You should move to India. Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs and Indian Christians may have more in common with you there. I don't mean any offence here.

Awww

I dont care much for your aman ki aasha either.

Go to the UN.

Stop wasting Space

I think the Gujarat riots was not a Final Solution.

You are suffering from an inferiority complex. We are better. We are stronger. We are superior to them.

Gujarat was no genocide. Hindus brought in Police, the Army. But even then for 700 Muslims killed, 300 Hindus also died. In a state where only 8% are Muslim. Since then they never tried anything rash.

Yeah. I mean they all came back. They never went to West Pakistan.

All Muslims love Pakistan. Most (I know) love Pakistan more than India. Not because we dislike the place we were born or anything. But because the place is ruled by non Muslims. We may say otherwise in public, but that is just a show. Come to any Muslim majority locality in any India Pakistan encounter and you will know. Be it Cricket, Football etc.
well no offence but i found Indian muslim more venomous than hindus when it come to Pakistan hating
and mind it we dont consider kashmiris as Indian

Back
Top Bottom