What's new

Guru Nanak’s 550th birthday: 10,000 Sikh pilgrims from India to be given visas

Duck no, no we shouldn't. Sikh religion is anti Islam. Yet we're supposed to let them come in like parasites? Their religion exists as counter to Islam.

And Canada. Canadian Sikhs (2nd & 3rd generation) are the sikh naukars that escaped their country in time and got in canada before immigration rules existed. They're garbage.

Some of the newer Sikhs that come straight from indiot-land are slightly less chutiya. Slightly.

See above. Canadian sikhs are crap. Even in Facebook people are noticing. Look up Putting Canada first and say no to jug meet singh.
Sikhs are all anti Muslim. They hate Islam more than an average Hindu hates Islam. Does not matter if the Sikh is from Cananda or Australia. Deep down they consider Hindus to be their brothers. Not us.

Even in West Bengal, Sikhs voted for BJP in Asansol in West Bengal!

Punjab police is also exceptionally well armed. Including G3 rifles unofficially. Probably many were supplied by Pakistan but Sikhs promptly brought them to the service of the Hindu Sikh nation. Exceptions are there. But exceptions prove the rule.

Blah blah blah

Kubbi Yadev Networks Ball Boy
Ok. So you are Christian. I see.

Ok. So you are Christian. I see.

To you Enndian. I am Pakistani. Religion doesnt come into question.

For secularist kalamists azaadists Enndians Talk most about Religion.

Now once again.

Stop spreading your Fassad here

True Brother People like @waz Should be sent to live with these Hindus & SIkhs
They will get to know first hand love from these genocidal maniacs

Pakistani Muslims are all supporters of these Hindus ,
Geo Tv to all their Media are no different than TIMES NOW ,Zee News & Republick

Pakistanis are the real sell outs to Hindus ,
They will never understand the pain of Muslims be it Here in India or Else where
Merely 5 provinces cannot stay today bases on ethnicy & language ,

How will these even empathise with other Muslims ,
THey defend the Zaalims

What on earth is this? No one is capable of sending me anywhere, and even if someone paid me I wouldn't live in India. I've also lived among them here in the UK where I was born and raised. As for "love" from Hindus and Sikhs I take each person as they come, but I don't blindly trust people collectively, especially in relation to the Pakistan v India narrative.
Pakistanis haven't sold out to anyone, and nor do they support the "zalims". Thank yourself lucky that some Pakistanis still care, the amount of Indian Muslims I have come across with their "Jai Hind" slogans is unreal so why do you expect Pakistanis to care?
You need to tone your posts down as well.

What on earth is this? No one is capable of sending me anywhere, and even if someone paid me I wouldn't live in India. I've also lived among them here in the UK where I was born and raised. As for "love" from Hindus and Sikhs I take each person as they come, but I don't blindly trust people collectively, especially in relation to the Pakistan v India narrative.
Pakistanis haven't sold out to anyone, and nor do they support the "zalims". Thank yourself lucky that some Pakistanis still care, the amount of Indian Muslims I have come across with their "Jai Hind" slogans is unreal so why do you expect Pakistanis to care?
You need to tone your posts down as well.

I will 100 % respect ,admire Pakistan
When u will free Kashmir from Hindu Occupation .

Its the basic promise you made not just to Indian Muslims but most improtantly Kashmiris .
Free Kashmir ,I will speak no evil ,about Pakistan.

Until then ,Im entitled to my views & opinions ,
Just as you are, entitled to yours

the amount of Indian Muslims I have come across with their "Jai Hind" slogans is unreal so why do you expect Pakistanis to care
That is unfortunate.

I love the land where I was born, naturally. But I would not do that to poke fun or insult a Muslim of another country. Some of our family moved to EPakistan in the 50s. They also had to come back to Bihar and WB in 72.

Who allowed These endangered species on PDF?

Sikhs come and Go in Peace in Pakistan.

They make religious pilgrimmage to Pakistan.

They have constitutional Rights to do so.

These Enndians are spreading hate Akin to enndian society here in PDF.

I am not amused!!

Back
Top Bottom