What's new

Gunmen kill retired general in Rawalpindi shooting

Mehsood should be hanged as far as I am concerned.

PA is a big brotherhood and we should fight with anyone who is attacking our armed forces but then we will also have people who are willing to stop fighting.

There will be no peace if we only think of war.

tHEY Didnot give him a chance to resign they told him he had one week off as a holiday after replacing him from the post of goc ssg and the next day his retirement papers were faxed . They did not even let him meet the COas to tell his side. '
I dont think just because we are pkaistanis we should be hand in hand with terrorists no matter even if they are our brothers. People who do wrong should be sorted out .

There will be no peace if we only think of war.

If we are forced to make "peace" (this deal did not make peace or justice) with the scum of our own country then how will anyone ever take us seriously? How will we stand up to other nation-states if we cannot protect our own people from glorified criminals?

Being a former SSG guy he should've known what was would happen to him if he leaked state secrets.

I dont think you read the article clearly

My father knew that if he demanded justice he would be killed but he clearly said tha day they took his uniform away was his last day. my father was never happy without his uniform. The uniform was his life

tHEY Didnot give him a chance to resign they told him he had one week off as a holiday after replacing him from the post of goc ssg and the next day his retirement papers were faxed . They did not even let him meet the COas to tell his side. '
I dont think just because we are pkaistanis we should be hand in hand with terrorists no matter even if they are our brothers. People who do wrong should be sorted out .

No one is shaking hands with terrorists. Request an investigation and let the investigators do their job.

If someone is offering you evidence then my suggestion is to be very careful as this is a very odd time for Pakistan.

You may end up serving the purpose of enemies of Pakistan.

If we are forced to make "peace" (this deal did not make peace or justice) with the scum of our own country then how will anyone ever take us seriously? How will we stand up to other nation-states if we cannot protect our own people from glorified criminals?

Rest of the world is making peace then why shouldn't we take advantage of such opportunity.

Look at the broader picture as there are bigger battles coming our way.

Which is exactly why we need to get our house in order first, and our soldiers sharp as a blade. We need to protect our flanks, people who think that we can leave this vital task to those who like to chop the heads off our FC as a past time...don't deserve to be called our guardians.

I know about that letter a long time back i dint want to say anything because the same people might try to harm my family.

Which is exactly why we need to get our house in order first, and our soldiers sharp as a blade. We need to protect our flanks, people who think that we can leave this vital task to those who like to chop the heads off our FC as a past time...don't deserve to be called our guardians.

People who beheaded our FC has paid or will continue to pay. Its the remianing lot which we need to have peace with.

No one is in favor of having accords with those who proudly beheaded our FC and there is a strong possibility that it was done to at the behest of their forign masters.

We don't need to fight with those who are misguided.

Did we kill the entire Bugti clan? No, people who are willing to co-operate should be shown mercy.

which investigators are you talking about? Does anyone seriously in Pakistan think the investigators will be impartial?

For what it's worth, I think General Kayani will be impartial and decisive miss.

We don't need to fight with those who are misguided.

Stupidity should not be rewarded by sympathies, especially when that stupidity so harmful for our country. Either way Mehsud and his gang and his allies are NOT the sort that can be reconciled with. They are anathema to Pakistan. And Mehsud is the context of this debate and that of General Alvi’s stand, so choose your side carefully.

Back
Top Bottom