What's new

Gunmen kill four Shias in Quetta

Well you can expect every thing of these ill-minded every where they go they bring with them two things hate and death for example Algeria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Nigeria, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, in all these countries with mostly Muslims they spread hate and death with there extremism Fatwa that tell it's followers every Muslim follows Al-asha'ary or Matridy is Kafer absolutely the Shia kofur is not negotiable!!! so who's of the muslim based on that not kafer??? we are Shia Suni we should stand together shoulder to shoulder against these savages whom really are the deadliest weapon in the hand of any enemy of Muslims, now look at yemen the south of it for just 2 days more than 120 person killed in fight broke up between alkaedah and the tribes of course without a real stand against these ignorants the chaos will have a beginning but no end and Al Saud who support these killers will not be safe from that chaos, we all prey to Allah to bring peace to our Ummeh that got enough detriment.

Religion should be a personal matter in my opinion for oneself and one's maker but when u start having some donkey groups or persons trying to push religion down each others throat saying your version is wrong and mine is correct that is where things fall apart.

Religion should be a personal matter in my opinion for oneself and one's maker but when u start having some donkey groups or persons trying to push religion down each others throat saying your version is wrong and mine is correct that is where things fall apart.
And we go back to what I said in the last page. It all goes back to inferior cultural practices. I whole heartedly believe that some forms of culture are incorrect (opposite of what I was trained to believe in my short Anthropology university carrier). In the case of our region, it's tribalism. For the most part, the region has failed to eradicate it. You go to AFG, people ask each other what tribe they're from; even here in Canada they do this. In Saudi it's the same and so it's in all arab countries. In Iran and Turkey, people gave it up at gun point. One of the good things that came out of the westernization campaigns of the Pahlavi dynasty was this. You don't have a tribe, you will have one less reason to hate, simple.

I was an adult when I realized my grand father was a Qashaqai (a turkish speaking tribe in Shiraz). My parents simply didn't even think it was important enough to mention the fact that my grand father spoke better Turkish than Persian. After I found out, I thought about how I would act on a daily basis towards my country men if we still practiced tribalism. I would probably hate half my own country for being of another tribe! How insanse that would be lol
You don't even have to be of a different nationality, simply being of another tribe would warrant hate and distrust. That's why it's so easy to instill hate based on religious differences. Two parties who speak the same language and share the same exact culture can hate each other because of tribalism.

Back
Top Bottom