What's new

Gunmen kill four Shias in Quetta

R.I.P. to the lost ones - lets hope the culprits get caught. Why is their always a little bit written extra by certain chaps on threads like this - lets just respect the dead and hope the authorities pull their fingers out to catch the jaanwar that were responsible

In the words of 'Karan 1970', perils of posting on a Pakistani forum. :)
No its not like that! Its like you can't accept your mistakes so you won't be able to learn from it, then blaming Pakistan is kind of psychic desease for every indian, and we can't blame you cuz you all are raised to hate your nieghbour and be remain in denial mode. But leave it, this thread is not even suitable to discuss your narrow mental approach

It has the LeJ/SSP signature all over.
R.I.P poor Shias.
I don't know what's LEF's sig, and i doubt you do too. But Shia aren't getting target-killed in, let's say, Sindh minus Karachi, and you's expect more lej influences there than in Quetta.

If the murdered ('dead' doesn't cut it, it's murder plain and simple) are indeed Shia, then it would be a case of Hazara-killing. if only Ghengis khan could see what ultimately becomes of his children...

I think Pakistani members should be condemning this...?????
If its OK with them, then I wonder how Iran or the majority Iraq will be feeling??
But yes you guys are right we should mind our own business...keep going

Pakistan has fired several police officers who were on duty when unidentified gunmen shot dead six Shia Muslims in Quetta.

Gunmen riding a motorbike opened fire on a shoe store killing six Shia Muslims and injuring three others in the capital of Balochistan province on Monday, said a police officer.

Balochistan Chief Minister Nawab Aslam Raisani sacked six police officials for dereliction of duty.

“It was most probably a sectarian incident but the police are investigating,” another officer added.

Seventeen suspects have also been arrested in connection with killings of Shia Muslims in the Hazara region.

No group or individual has claimed responsibility for the Monday's attack so far, but the region is rife with banned sectarian terrorist groups such as the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan, which has conducted numerous terrorist operations against Shia Muslims over the past two decades.

Local sources say more than 2,000 Shia Muslims have been killed in the Kurram region close to the Afghan border since 2007.

RIP to the dead

Why you have to point out 3 shia dead cant say 3 Pakistani dead you racist

Why you have to point out 3 shia dead cant say 3 Pakistani dead you racist

Its all about the article.

Why Pak members are quoting BLA terrorists then? Why don't say like "Pakistani terrorist kills innocent 3 Pakistani?" Now is it good!!!

Its all about the article.

Why Pak members are quoting BLA terrorists then? Why don't say like "Pakistani terrorist kills innocent 3 Pakistani?" Now is it good!!!

Because BLA is funded by you...........and spewing venom against Pakistan on forums won't yield you anything...............:rofl:

its a shia genocide going on , guess some elements are out there in full force on a muder rampage of unarmed civilians to please their end of ummah .. Hope this whole group face Allahs vengeance for the rest of their lives

Media spreads ethics differences between all pakistanis.. when some common person (sunni) died then they call it, people get killed, but if some common person (shia) get killed they call it shia, why not all just being muslims and pakistanis only? Does media don't consider them muslims or pakistani? Where we are heading for? Another division another conspiracy gonna achieve what it meant for.

sorry to hear, some pakistanis and muslim got killed, may Allah rest their soul and forgive their and our sins Ameen.

This is a freakin genocide of Shia's going in in Pakistan.

Perhaps they should consider taking refuge in Iran where they will be safe.

This is a freakin genocide of Shia's going in in Pakistan.

Perhaps they should consider taking refuge in Iran where they will be safe.

Yeah right Mr. Kafir.... Muslims will now listen to you.

Still did not reply to my question? I am talking as per your logic....

mate listen, yes media do exaggerate in different colors but those who are constantly targeting Shia will not do this without foreign motivation so why to consider those killers Pakistanis. These same tactics were also applied to Iraq and Bahrain but Iraqi one was more successful.
R.I.P to the dead.

Back
Top Bottom