What's new

Gunmen kill four Shias in Quetta

I was doing a research on why Hazara shia are actively murdered in KP and Baluchistan. And then it dawn on me..these people were bought under Safvid empire during 1600 as hired swords to massacre the staunch Baluchi and Pashtun Sunni population and force their conversions to Shiasm at the tip of the sword. Now they can hardly complain or play the victim card when their forefather conduct is a very bitter truth.

Not passing on sectarian comments but just the obvious history.

That's sound like reason.. but don't you think so it is time to forget 500-600 years old past and start new life..

Still did not reply to my question? I am talking as per your logic....

mate listen, yes media do exaggerate in different colors but those who are constantly targeting Shia will not do this without foreign motivation so why to consider those killers Pakistanis. These same tactics were also applied to Iraq and Bahrain but Iraqi one was more successful.
R.I.P to the dead.

I believe we deceive our self's if we shut our eyes without pinpointing the truth which is all because of Wahhabi and Selefi who believe that Shia are kufar and they should slay them like cattle, plus those killers for sure they penetrated the police in Pakistan and the other agencies, the Pakistani Government should crack on them before they take the country to the unknown, may Allah mercy there innocent souls

QUETTA: Gunmen shot dead four Shia Muslims in Quetta, officials said on Monday.

There are different fractions at work. Maybe from both sides. I remember a news of a Saudi arabian diplomat killed in Pakistan recently. And now the ongoing sectarian violence against Shias. KSA seems to be using Pakistan as its playground against Shias. This is sad, as far as I know Pakistan's founding fathers were themselves Shias. It is one of the few countries where people generally respects both sects equally. It was not meant to favour either Sunnis or Shias one over the other

The intention for KSA to back terrorists to kill Shias may be to damage the growing Pakistan - Iran relationship. I hope the relationship thrives despite all efforts by outsiders to sabotage it. And I truly hope the Salafis/Wahabis/whatever gains some sanity and stops considering Shias as Kuffars.

:pakistan:
1467.gif

I was doing a research on why Hazara shia are actively murdered in KP and Baluchistan. And then it dawn on me..these people were bought under Safvid empire during 1600 as hired swords to massacre the staunch Baluchi and Pashtun Sunni population and force their conversions to Shiasm at the tip of the sword. Now they can hardly complain or play the victim card when their forefather conduct is a very bitter truth.

You are truly an ignorant fellow. You people have divided Islam from the beginning. There are 30 million Shias in Pakistan. So what are you implying? Kill all of them? Well, time to wake up you Salafi/Wahabi ignorant.:coffee:

Im a sufism loving baluchi... i have differences with wahhabi concepts n shia stuff aswell,.... i have sunni n shia relatives.. i do perform matam and i consider hazaras n pashtuns,punjabis,sindhis,baltis etc as my brothers... what u posted is as disgusting as t gets.

Supposing that's true, you must also agree we're not Christians, thus do not believe in "Sin is inherited"...right?

Im a sufism loving baluchi... i have differences with wahhabi concepts n shia stuff aswell,.... i have sunni n shia relatives.. i do perform matam

Interesting blend :lol:

Even if what you say is true which I doubt how does something from 1600 AD relate to in the modern day as these persons were not even born those times.

This has nothing to do with shia vs sunni (that's secondary). It has everything to do with outdated and idiotic tribal cultural practices. You take a bunch of poor people with such a culture, give them reason to hate the other side and they will do insane things. The root of the problem is tribalism.

Of course, not allowing saudi funded schools to operate is a priority as well, or one would think of it to be. Why allow the poor and culturaly inferior to be infested with hate?

Modern pakistanis must destroy these practices by force, that's how Iran and Turkey did it and that's the only way.

Even if what you say is true which I doubt how does something from 1600 AD relate to in the modern day as these persons were not even born those times.
Well you can expect every thing of these ill-minded every where they go they bring with them two things hate and death for example Algeria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Nigeria, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, in all these countries with mostly Muslims they spread hate and death with there extremism Fatwa that tell it's followers every Muslim follows Al-asha'ary or Matridy is Kafer absolutely the Shia kofur is not negotiable!!! so who's of the muslim based on that not kafer??? we are Shia Suni we should stand together shoulder to shoulder against these savages whom really are the deadliest weapon in the hand of any enemy of Muslims, now look at yemen the south of it for just 2 days more than 120 person killed in fight broke up between alkaedah and the tribes of course without a real stand against these ignorants the chaos will have a beginning but no end and Al Saud who support these killers will not be safe from that chaos, we all prey to Allah to bring peace to our Ummeh that got enough detriment.

Back
Top Bottom