What's new

Gunbattle raging in Kashmir against terrorists

Hope the only casualties will be those of the dead militants.

2-3 militants are trapped now we just need to take them out!
Fools are those who think they can make a difference by sending a handful of brainwashed gun-totting kids to be slaughtered by the behemoth Indian army every now and then.

Fools are those who think they can make a difference by sending a handful of brainwashed gun-totting kids to be slaughtered by the behemoth Indian army every now and then.

You should have seen the JUD website before 26/11 which they have now removed I saw such bad things written about Hinduism etc it is no wonder they have this type of mindset. They are taught in their madrasas that Hindus, Jews etc are the enemy of Islam and Pakistan after which they watch videos on the Gujarat riots and other bullshit propaganda to get them ready for jihad.

There was a interesting article in the Dawn newspaper about a former Kashmiri militant who killed a Kashmiri Pandit and now he regrets what he did in Kashmir but it tells of his story how he was brainwashed to hate Indians and Hindus etc.

You should have seen the JUD website before 26/11 which they have now removed I saw such bad things written about Hinduism etc it is no wonder they have this type of mindset. They are taught in their madrasas that Hindus, Jews etc are the enemy of Islam and Pakistan after which they watch videos on the Gujarat riots and other bullshit propaganda to get them ready for jihad.

There was a interesting article in the Dawn newspaper about a former Kashmiri militant who killed a Kashmiri Pandit and now he regrets what he did in Kashmir but it tells of his story how he was brainwashed to hate Indians and Hindus etc.
Provide link of that Dawn paper news

Let me find it for you, I posted it on PDF too the guy was from Sind in Pakistan and now he helps Hindus there
Reports coming in that 12 soldiers including 1 colonel have been killed

Are you joking?? that can not be accurate

Provide link of that Dawn paper news

Can't find it mate it was few years ago I need to go on dawn and archive it or find it here on PDF. I think some other Indian members know of this article too.

Shameless false flagger u need to be banned as does your IP

Gunbattle between militants, security forces in south Kashmir

Srinagar: A gunbattle broke out between militants and security forces in Kulgam district of south Kashmir today.

Security forces launched a search operation in Nowpora village of Kulgam district, 53 kms from here, following information about presence of militants there, the police said.
As the security personnel were approaching the house where militants were hiding, the ultras opened fire, triggering a gunbattle, the police said.

The operation was in progress when reports last came, they said, adding there were no reports of casualties on either side so far.

Srinagar: A gunbattle broke out between militants and security forces in Kulgam district of south Kashmir today.

Security forces launched a search operation in Nowpora village of Kulgam district, 53 kms from here, following information about presence of militants there, the police said.

As the security personnel were approaching the house where militants were hiding, the ultras opened fire, triggering a gunbattle, the police said.

The operation was in progress when reports last came, they said, adding there were no reports of casualties on either side so far.

PTI
\

Back
Top Bottom