What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

it seems many Americans regard mass shooting as collateral damage, and a price worth paying for the right to have a gun , very sad but completely predicable . More guns never make places safer, we have years of evidence of that, countries with the strictest gun laws don't have mass shootings like the US , I wonder how many people on here would change their views when their loved ones are gunned down in cold blood ? I guess they would still cry for more guns for good guys, what a mess !
Think hard about what you said, especially the highlighted part.

What are the odds of a survivor of a gun related violent event changing his/her mind about guns in general and the Second Amendment in particular? At best, 50/50. In other words, we do not know unless we interview literally every such person and record their responses. But the bottom line is that no one, not even the NRA, can silent any such survivor from speaking out against guns, not just gun related violence. There are plenty of such survivors, from ordinary people like David Hogg to US Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, who dedicated parts of their time against guns. The problem that people outside the US have is that they believe that their opinions about guns are correct and dismiss any counter arguments against theirs. In other words, YOU are less interested in rational discussions than you are for simple criticisms to satisfy your feelings about US. Nothing more.

A white male kills ten Afro-Americans and injures three.
Soon a report will come out that the man was mentally unstable. This is not a case of terrorism.

Nine of the 10 people killed were African Americans..one victim was white.

Last edited:
They are definitely labeling him as a White Supremacist.
Well he quite literally was one, he specifically targeted Blacks and rambled on about "White replacement" but Whites were caught up in the crossfire. Doesn't make him any less of one

Not all the people killed were African Americans..two white people were also killed.

He apparently was searching for a mass shooting location in a neighborhood that would likely have a predominantly black population...but that didn't stop him from shooting anybody who moved no matter what their race was.
He literally said "oh sorry" and moved on when he pointed the gun towards a white cashier.

If you look at the video in post #51 you can see the first victim was a white woman.
Not all the people killed were African Americans..two white people were also killed.

He apparently was searching for a mass shooting location in a neighborhood that would likely have a predominantly black population...but that didn't stop him from shooting anybody who moved no matter what their race was.

So what are you trying to say here? He is a racist terrorist. End of discussion.

I've read the manifesto of the moron.

I think it's not a coincidence his age, 18 years old.

It's the age of majority, when USA undercover agents can induce people to make crimes, through IM bots, internet posts, and so on.

That stupid way of USA state of how "avoid" criminality is what provocate criminality in that kind of retard people.

The worst: I dont give a fck how USA destroy their own country with undercover agents, but here in Europe, vassals states copy American great ideas to fight criminality inducing to make crimes through undercovers agents.

Western undercovers are just so stupid and so criminal like this shooter, I hope someday their work become more public and people judge them for inciting crime.

Usa should do an investigation into weather he had links to it he white Christian radical terrorist group kkk (or any other white supremacist group) and if he did, usa should carry out drone strikes against the terrorist group.
The world should take notice on the rise of Christian white supremacist radical extremist terrorists attacks in USA. Maybe a UN-led air campaign should be launched on terrorist hideouts in usa because they pose a big threat to world security.
Actually I know people might take this as a joke but a lot of US government officials, secretaries, and generals involved in Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan were and had links with right winChristianan groups

The USA is a real menace to this universe, the actual terrorists.
These terrorists go berserk in their own country against their own race; even if American call them sick, retard, or mentally sick, elimination of them or self-destruction is the only way for peace to prevail in the world.

The killer talk about the source of his ideas: INTERNET, only internet.

He's 18 years old, and he visited extremist websites.

I bet a lot of undercover American agents talked with him through internet before the attack and induce him to such behavior.
But that wont be published in news, and that is a normal USA state behavior: inducing people to criminality through undercovers and bots.

I bet the terrorist attack it would be impossible if the killer was 17 years old, because USA undercovers agents can't induce him to make crimes if he's not in majority of age.

I've read the manifesto of the moron.

I think it's not a coincidence his age, 18 years old.

It's the age of majority, when USA undercover agents can induce people to make crimes, through IM bots, internet posts, and so on.

That stupid way of USA state of how "avoid" criminality is what provocate criminality in that kind of retard people.

The worst: I dont give a fck how USA destroy their own country with undercover agents, but here in Europe, vassals states copy American great ideas to fight criminality inducing to make crimes through undercovers agents.

Western undercovers are just so stupid and so criminal like this shooter, I hope someday their work become more public and people judge them for inciting crime.
Judging by the transcript of the shooters online posts, it seems like he was incited by an undercover federal agent to commit the shooting. I am confident of such, especially adding on that he was under the FBI radar for months and that he openly made constant threats to commit a mass shooting.

Teenage angst, hormones, probably a bad personal situation... girl left him, daddyless, broke, drunk mother, a rough poverty striken life... so either, or, or any other bad scenario of the sort could have played a part. I saw that disturbing vid someone posted here, he was obviously broadcasting, looking for approval from somewhere, be a hero.. basically a guy who had given up on life..

most terrorists have a similar story, racial or religious... circumstances drive them to insanity and into murderous rages.. very sad, the needless loss of life.. RIP :(

Gun control is useless in America now. With 400 million guns out there there's nothing anyone can do to disarm the population.

The priority should be to prevent racial tension from breaking out into a full fledged civil war. The sort of rhetoric Trump indulged in to win votes was throwing fuel into the fire.

Random mass shootings can kick start a war but it is these armed militias going into action that you need be afraid of:

White Militias

21militia-theword3-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

1015 militia Second_Amendment_Rally_Michigan.jpg

Black Militias

armed-americans-kenturkey-Taarifa-rwanda.jpg

201020221728-03-nfac-black-armed-group-super-169.jpg

Attachments

• 77720991c4cbe4d7d003e0bcb3de8ead854aba9d.jpg
    77720991c4cbe4d7d003e0bcb3de8ead854aba9d.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom