What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

AR-15s were recently banned in Canada. For now, owners can keep them but cannot take them to the gun club and new ones cannot be sold. Looks like that may happen in the US also.

I’ve heard so many prophecies that the US will fall because of civil war. I’ve known about it for over 20 years, but it’s scary that the possibility of civil war is now being openly discussed in the mainstream media.

With 400 million guns in civilian hands, and massive racial hatred it is a powder keg waiting for a spark.

If America goes down in an orgy of violence Canada will go down with it, so I’m not looking forward to it.

I know, but past events in the US has shown that to be the case I live in the US and follow news when things of this sort happens.
I was a SF bayarea resident for many years but back in Pakistan

Usa should do an investigation into weather he had links to it he white Christian radical terrorist group kkk (or any other white supremacist group) and if he did, usa should carry out drone strikes against the terrorist group.
The world should take notice on the rise of Christian white supremacist radical extremist terrorists attacks in usa. Maybe a UN led air campaign should be launched on terrorist hideouts in usa because they pose a big threat to world security.
The kid was an atheist, quit frothing at the mouth.
Murica, land of the free home of the racists.
You are free to leave anytime you want.

Stop calling terrorist attacks “mass shootings”
I think a mass shooting is only considered a terrorist attack if he affiliated himself with a terror outfit, which in this case the shooter did not. He was acting alone, he shot up a supermarket largely populated by African Americans so one can make out his motives from there

Last edited:
American Breivik.

220514220516-02-payton-gendron-buffalo-051422-large-169.jpg

Damn. The animal is hairy. He has also released a manifesto crying about dwindling white numbers.

Most people I know, including myself are conviced this is an FBI sponsored attack. The FBI has for a fact caused multiple attacks like this in the past for example: kidnapping attempt of a governor and the Garland Texas shooting of an anti-Muslim event. The governor attempted kidnappers were found not guilty in court because the FBI was determined to have set the whole thing up.

For those of you non-Americans this occured in New York, a state with the heaviest gun restrictions in the US. There is also a supreme court case right now that wpuld overturn their strict gun laws. On top of this with the absolute stupidity and corruption of the Democrat party (shutting down oil drilling, using corn for fuel instead of food during food shortage, literally doing everything wrong) the democrats are going to lose huge in this upcoming election in a few months.

Now, all of a sudden, there is a shooting involving a 180page manifesto that has ever democrat talking point spelled out with buzzwords.

I am not buying this at all as a legitimate.

Most people I know, including myself are conviced this is an FBI sponsored attack. The FBI has for a fact caused multiple attacks like this in the past for example: kidnapping attempt of a governor and the Garland Texas shooting of an anti-Muslim event. The governor attempted kidnappers were found not guilty in court because the FBI was determined to have set the whole thing up.

For those of you non-Americans this occured in New York, a state with the heaviest gun restrictions in the US. There is also a supreme court case right now that wpuld overturn their strict gun laws. On top of this with the absolute stupidity and corruption of the Democrat party (shutting down oil drilling, using corn for fuel instead of food during food shortage, literally doing everything wrong) the democrats are going to lose huge in this upcoming election in a few months.

Now, all of a sudden, there is a shooting involving a 180page manifesto that has ever democrat talking point spelled out with buzzwords.

I am not buying this at all as a legitimate.
I'm also confident this attack had the full backing of the FBI, the kid was under the radar of the FBI for months, he posted messages on Discord flaunting his guns and threatening to commit a mass shooting to "fight" for the White race or something along the lines of that (the usual ramblings). How could they have possibly missed that? the only explanation is that they were fully complicit, that's what they do afterall.

Last edited:
Amendments to it? The Constitution was written a long time ago and has been amended many times and one bit repealed. It's an imperfect document that reflects a changing society.
I got no problems with that. All it take is someone with enough persuasive power to convince 2/3 of Americans to make the change. What is it about convincing and not forcing that people have a hard time understanding?

So now you are saying the shooter is not a white supremacists? How a denial.... :enjoy:

Umm..apparently reading comprehension is not your forte as I posted this way before you jumped on this threat all excited with multiple tissues prepared.

Apparently the guy drove over 166 miles just to attack this particular supermarket in a racially motivated attack.

They are definitely labeling him as a White Supremacist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom