What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

Isn't Tulsa the place where they committed genocide on the blacks ?

It continues to this day I guess.

Michael Louis killed four people, including Dr. Preston Phillips.Michael Louis killed four people, including Dr. Preston Phillips.

Dr. Preston PhillipsPolice said Dr. Preston Phillips was intentionally targeted by gunman Michael Louis.

A deranged gunman with a rifle and a handgun who killed four people at an Oklahoma medical building targeted a doctor who previously operated on him “and anyone who got in his way,” authorities said Thursday.

The gunman, identified as Michael Louis, opened fire at about 5 p.m. Wednesday at an orthopedic office on the second floor of the Natalie Medical Building at Saint Francis Health System in Tulsa, Police Chief Wendell Franklin told reporters at a press conference.

Louis, 45, of Muskogee, went to the hospital on May 19 for back surgery, which was performed by Dr. Preston Phillips.

Last edited:
Because liberals think it is evil to incarcerate people for drug use as it is a "victimless crime" and disproportionately affects the poor and their future employment opportunities since having a criminal conviction makes you unemployable by most companies.

Better to water down drug penalties that way the problem is solved! No more oppression of the poor!!

64% of unemployed men in their 30s have criminal records, a barrier to landing a job​

LOL... This is gold. I think US gun problem has reached a new height!

Bling bling Bishop, if anyone deserves to be robbed, it is this cretin...

Read more about this cretin...plus some people now suggesting it was staged

I expect East and South Asians in the US will be more pro-gun as time goes on. Without effective law enforcement places like California and New York are gonna more and more of the “expected democrat” minority voters turn to the Republican Party. It’s happen amongst Latino men, which we will probably to see flip some elections in the upcoming midterms and will extend to all ethnicities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom