What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

Another lie from anti-China resource. The gunman is Taiwan immigrant. Not from mainland China. Mainland Chinese spell his last name "周" as "Zhou". Taiwanese spell it as "Chou"
unnamed.png

Last edited:
And yet immigrants come to the country even die trying. Maybe they should all go to China in that type of system then.

China is 100% homogeneous, and it is impossible for the immigrants in the US to be as well-organized as the Chinese society.

China has beaten the R0 = 10 Omicron BA.2, and this feat is even harder than intercepting all your nuclear missiles.

No country in the history was even close to the well-organized level of the PRC, and that's why the PRC is a juggernaut that you can never compete with.

Pro-independence Taiwan people made the lie to instigate hatred toward mainland Chinese. The gunman is not mainland Chinese immigrant.

unnamed (1).png

Last edited:
KMT has taken millions of people from the mainland, and his family may be one of them.
This explains the contradiction between his origin and accent.
BTW, I remember Zhou and Chou are different pronunciations of the same Chinese character. This is due to the difference between the common dialect in Taiwan and standard Mandarin.
According to this website, pronunciation of 周, Zhou in Mandarin, Chou in Taiwan, Chau/Chow in Hong Kong

"Chinese immigrant" technically not wrong. Just could be misleading for some.

Article is actually agreeing that Taiwanese is Chinese, given that Taiwan is part of China.

Why the same people who never got problems in China but turned into mass shooters once they live in US? nurture over nature?

He was born in 1953 in Taiwan, Republic of China. “Pro-Unification” Chinese killing “Pro-Independence” Chinese. When the time comes, Taiwanese will go through a bloody Infighting, before PLA's landing.

looking the comments of Chinese v westerners.. here is what i have observed

1) West (especially USA) is no body to talk about human rights, what the crimes they have done to muslim world is well documented. I dont care about blacks etc as they seem to play the slavery card too ofhen . Grow up you had a black president.

2) China never claimed to be champion of human rights and is certainly more honest than the west. What they do in china is thier business.

3) Concerning whites and thier racism, it is more to do with thier mentality. if you are raised up with an idea that you are superior bcos of your color you eventually end up doing horrible things. The Japs did it against the chinese in Nanking bcos they taught chinese were inferior. the RSS hindus do it against muslims for the same reason.

4) china's resentment against USA is deeper than people think. e.g. US gave sanctuary to the horrible Japs at Unit 731 in exchange for medical know how. Imagine these people did unspeakable things to Chinese and China an ally of US finds out US allowed them in US to work and live... Yet most americans dont even know this.

5) Some people have suggested they they feel sorry for Chinese?.

why?

ignorance has no bounds.

US GDP is $24T v $30T debt, China is growing at 6% where as US at 2%, US homeless, poor school quality, not a single high speed train, third class roads, infrastructure etc Actually feel sorry for americans they are ignorant on the economic time bomb they are sitting on.

Last edited:
Dude I feel sorry for the Chinese especially how you guys deal with COVID. I'm sorry that Chinese have to live and work 996 working system.

On Tuesday, the Tesla boss praised Chinese factory workers for pulling extreme hours while taking a shot at American workers. “There is just a lot of super talented hardworking people in China who strongly believe in manufacturing,” the billionaire said. “They won’t just be burning the midnight oil, they will be burning the 3am oil, they won’t even leave the factory type of thing, whereas in America people are trying to avoid going to work at all.”

Musk’s comment comes as Tesla’s massive Shanghai “Giga-factory” pushes its workers to the limit to meet production targets amid an ongoing pandemic lockdown.

In April, Tesla restricted its Shanghai workers from leaving the factory under a so-called “closed-loop” system originally developed by Chinese authorities to contain Beijing Olympics participants. While locked inside, the workers were reportedly made to work 12-hour shifts, six days in a row, and to sleep on factory floors. Production at the plant was forced to halt this week due to parts shortages, the company said.
Lol.. I feel sorry for american, governor by incompetent idiots who killed more than a million american and we have cheer leaders try praising them.

What a pathetic country US is. :enjoy:

Another lie from anti-China resource. The gunman is Taiwan immigrant. Not from mainland China. Mainland Chinese spell his last name "周" as "Zhou". Taiwanese spell it as "Chou"
View attachment 844715
I was thinking the same, nobody spells the name Chou in Mainland China. In Mainland China we spell it as Zhou. These buggers were trying to play the anti Mainland card.

Back
Top Bottom