What's new

Gun Control & Gun Violence in U.S | Mega Thread

No comparison with past. Australia budgets 15-20 billion dollars annually on Indigenous communities. No comparison with China's persecution against culture and religion today. I have seen women here in full veil covering their face walking in markets.
You killed them all and Uyghur population enjoy the highest growth among all Chinese ethnic group, increased to over 12 million now from only 6 million barely 3 decades ago, how 's the change of Autralian native population? when will you give your stolen land back to the native people?

You killed them all and Uyghur population enjoy the highest growth among all Chinese ethnic group, increased to over 12 million now from only 6 million barely 3 decades ago, how 's the change of Autralian native population? when will you give your stolen land back to the native people?
Poor guy you are so desperate to win. Killed them all, yet over 15 billion dollars budgeted annually for indigenous communities, plus they have their own flags which fly alongside Australian flag. As I said no comparison with China.

Poor guy you are so desperate to win. Killed them all, yet over 15 billion dollars budgeted annually for indigenous communities, plus they have their own flags which fly alongside Australian flag. As I said no comparison with China.
When will you go back to your ancestrol lands and give Australia back to the local natives? You killed them all doesn't mean you killed every single of them, but killed them enough to make their number oblivious in today's Australia.

The more common argument against gun control is implicitly racist — but in the other directions.Mention gun control and you’ll immediately be told that only law abiding Americans would be disarmed; that criminals would always get guns. And we know who is meant by “law abiding” and “criminal

They really aren't. While a fair amount of Europeans find the concept mildly unsettling or questionable most don't really know or care about it terribly much because it has no effect on them. Frankly I'm not familair with anyone trying to get us to repeal the 2nd Amendment. May I ask who told you that they cared so much? was it perhaps Newsmax or Fox News
Then what is the point of this thread?

This is not foreign affairs, is it? A crime in the US does not trigger a same crime anywhere else, does it? A pistol is not a nuclear bomb, right? Sure, you have the freedom to talk about anything, but from my experience, when it comes to guns and related crimes, the only reason why would any non-American want to bring up the issue is to feel 'superior' to the Americans. :rolleyes:

We got hundreds of video debunking those lies, but Australia's genocide against the local native people is a matter of fact which is not disputable.
2432.jpg

CphpnMjW8AAm_w-.jpg

aboriginals-in-chains-australia.png
A little known fact, the aust natives, were not recognized as human by the law of the invaders from england until the 70s, that's 1970s, not 1770s.
So according to their law, the invaders in the photos were not committing any crime.

He killed 8 people in like 10 seconds i saw the video it was a massacre.

I think US is having a huge problem, racism is eveey where, you would be safer as an uighur in China than a black or Asian.lol

Teenage angst, hormones, probably a bad personal situation... girl left him, daddyless, broke, drunk mother, a rough poverty striken life... so either, or, or any other bad scenario of the sort could have played a part. I saw that disturbing vid someone posted here, he was obviously broadcasting, looking for approval from somewhere, be a hero.. basically a guy who had given up on life..

most terrorists have a similar story, racial or religious... circumstances drive them to insanity and into murderous rages.. very sad, the needless loss of life.. RIP :(
Idk,to me he doesn't appear to be a typical impulsive teenager at all, look at his steady hands and pinpoint accuracy in the video, the whole attack was executed in such a calming manner without signs of hesitation, he even said sorry to a man he almost shot in a playful tone, as if he was just a naughty boy doing harmless pranks on people. holy f-

no wonder majority of serial killers are white males... some of them are just born nut jobs

haha the mass murderer was a redneck like the christchurch shooting.

Had it been somebody else of colour or different ethnicity it would have been a terrorist attack, a thug, or a criminal, blah, blah, blah.

Tough life in America. Why not move to Xinjiang and experience the lovely freedom there.
Xinjiang feels safer becos you can walk on street and wouldnt get shot ramdomly. :enjoy:

What is the point of freedom and human right if you dont even have the lives to enjoy it?

You like to post comical video? I share with you one and with same narrative...

And share some comment from the video....

"If this guy ever worked in the police force and is concerned about the safety of his family in China, he will know that an ex-policeman who "fled" overseas from Xinjiang region with the kind experience he described is so easy to identify. Sunglasses and a mask, seriously? CNN's screenwriter and props team really need to up their game."

China must help the Blacks and Hispanics by taking this matter to the UN ,and finance them so they can create their own country on the land mass of USA .

Back
Top Bottom