What's new

Gullu is not a lone PMLN ghunda, its a mind set

This is normal behavior of PML N party... We should ban this party... They will not learn lesson from past..... They already not happy from waziristan operation..
Pagal ho gayi hai ab PML N.

I don't see Oct 99 replay seen so far .............

All these are just allegation on MQM ... No one is proved yet ... In fact MQM is biggest victim of targeted killing in Karachi ... This is proved now that PAC and TTP are biggest stakeholders of bhatta khori ... MQM has stopped collecting donations for long to running party ... Now only KKF collects zakat, fitra, sadka and hides of animals for its welfare activities ... Pashtoon & Muhajir clashes were fake ... MQM is just against talibanisation in Karachi not against Pashtoons ... All poor Pashtoons are working peacefully in MQM dominated areas .............

You are probably defending him because he belong to same ethnicity as you. Karachi has been in mess since the formation of MQM even before this talbinazation. Target killings, drug mafia, bhatta khori, violence, bhori band bodies etc. Altaf got everything for hismelf but what he has given to muhajir community beside all this mentioned before? you put all blame on talibans look at this madari and joker. He cannot even talk without circus ..If still you consider him your leader then good luck

[video]

.. We should ban this party... .
How? tum supreme court k chief justice ho

You are probably defending him because he belong to same ethnicity as you. Karachi has been in mess since the formation of MQM even before this talbinazation. Target killings, drug mafia, bhatta khori, violence, bhori band bodies etc. Altaf got everything for hismelf but what he has given to muhajir community beside all this mentioned before? you put all blame on talibans look at this madari and joker. He cannot even talk without circus ..If still you consider him your leader then good luck

[video]

MQM never formed any government, this is the question for noora league to answer what have they given to the mohajirs who have been ruling the country since 1947

so what have paindus given to mohajirs please tell!

MQM never formed any government, this is the question for noora league to answer what have they given to the mohajirs who have been ruling the country since 1947
You are blind or illiterate. I said since formation of MQM and i was talking about Karachi where most muhajir reside and its where MQM ruled on dumb muhajir community like yourself ..When did you gave any mandate to Punjab party in Karachi that you are asking what they did for you?

First all I don't believe on ethnicity ... I have also speak many time on PDF against Muhajir card tactic of MQM ... I just believe that I am Muslim & Pakistani ... We all should refrain ethnic-ism ... However Karachi was very much peaceful before 2008 ... If you talk about 80's politics then I must say that you don't know history of Karachi and MQM ... In 1986 MQM had run a movement against drug mafia and its outcome was massacre of Aligarh & Qasba colony ... Because CM Ghaus Ali Shah had conducted an operation cleanup in Sohrab Goth which was epicenter of drug dealers ... Mostly drug dealers were Afghan & Pashtoons ... So they had provoke to Pashtoons that MQM is anti Pashtoon party and clashes were happened between both of them ... After 92 operation whole MQM workers & leadership had gone underground of fear of army ... So would you tell me who had messed up to Karachi between 92 to 2000 ... After 2002 elections MQM had joined Musharraf government and MQM was looking law n order situation of Karachi ... Nobody can finger out that Karachi was violent city in that time like today ... After Musharraf PPP government had tried to begin clashes between Muhajir & Balochs/Pashtoons but this strategy couldn't succeed ... All Pashtoon labor have been working peacefully in MQM dominated areas ... After Swat operation Talibanization was started in Karachi ... And MQM had pointed it many times .................

You are blind or illiterate. I said since formation of MQM and i was talking about Karachi where most muhajir reside and its where MQM ruled on dumb muhajir community like yourself ..When did you gave any mandate to Punjab party in Karachi that you are asking what they did for you?

abe dumb idiot, the punjabis always make it to the throne, punjabis have been ruling this country since the very beginning

forget mohajirs what have you done for their own community? you raped pakistan and asking what MQM has done for mohajirs?

do you want MQM to form a separate country for mohajirs, because thats the only way MQM can rule mohajirs

abe dumb idiot, the punjabis always make it to the throne, punjabis have been ruling this country since the very beginning

forget mohajirs what have you done for their own community? you raped pakistan and asking what MQM has done for mohajirs?

do you want MQM to form a separate country for mohajirs, because thats the only way MQM can rule mohajirs

Was musharraf Punjabi? You insane idiot, You people revolt against pakistan, raped karachi, destroyed the fabric of society with all your badmashi. MQM and separate country,,,, yeah that's what they want.

Sindhio kai agai bakwas karty hoy dar lagta hai as both of you are now in government. Poor Punjabi is dragged in every time.

Which Punjabi ruling pakistan since the beginning,? Since the inception of MQM, isn't MQM in every government they formed ? Ruled karachi etc etc

Was musharraf Punjabi? You insane idiot, You people revolt against pakistan, raped karachi, destroyed the fabric of society with all your badmashi. MQM and separate country,,,, yeah that's what they want.

Sindhio kai agai bakwas karty hoy dar lagta hai as both of you are now in government. Poor Punjabi is dragged in every time.

Which Punjabi ruling pakistan since the beginning,? Since the inception of MQM, isn't MQM in every government they formed ? Ruled karachi etc etc
I am Punjabi but i must admit that 1990s was political motivated operation in Karachi ... Instead of real culprits , Nawaz sharif turned this operation against MQM. Gullu Butts of nawaz sharif tortured the innocent people and killed them

I am Punjabi but i must admit that 1990s was political motivated operation in Karachi ... Instead of real culprits , Nawaz sharif turned this operation against MQM.

Before the start of Op, did you know what was situation in karachi ?

Everybody knows reality and past of Nawaz sharif and his Gullu team. Exposed many times. I Already discussed in detail.

Ek to hai hi ganda, it doesn't mean the second becomes farishta vis a vis NOORA.

wasn't liaquat ali khan a punjabi?

and with which tongue you are talking about destruction of social fabric, did MQM started mujra in every mohajir house?

wasn't liaquat ali khan a punjabi?

and with which tongue you are talking about destruction of social fabric, did MQM started mujra in every mohajir house?

Did Mujra brought target killings, bori band lashay, Violence, extortion or was it MQM in 90's ?

Did Mujra brought target killings, bori band lashay, Violence, extortion or was it MQM in 90's ?

you punjabis dug mass graves of mohajirs when you killed 15,000 mohajirs in the 90s? did you forget that?, its surprising you talk about killings, but you never admit the blood of mohajirs and even benglais punjabis have on their hands?

zia ul haq started all of this karachi mess when he brought afghanis in karachi, that was the time karachi started having gun culture

punjab is hated all over pakistan except punjab, in balochistan they blame you guys in KPK they blame you guys, why is it hard for you to except the reality?

you talked about musharraf, in who's time karachi saw peace and progress, always when punjabis rule pakistan, there is a mess, blood shed in this country

you punjabis dug mass graves of mohajirs when you killed 15,000 mohajirs in the 90s? did you forget that?, its surprising you talk about killings, but you never admit the blood of mohajirs and even benglais punjabis have on their hands?

zia ul haq started all of this karachi mess when he brought afghanis in karachi, that was the time karachi started having gun culture

punjab is hated all over pakistan except punjab, in balochistan they blame you guys in KPK they blame you guys, why is it hard for you to except the reality?

you talked about musharraf, in who's time karachi saw peace and progress, always when punjabis rule pakistan, there is a mess, blood shed in this country

Chal bey bakwas na kar.

MQM are hated in Sindh, Rural sindh, KPK, Balochistan. Where you get accepted is in Punjab. A policeman in england can insult Altaf hussain like he is some kind of garbage.

What kind of peace in Musharraf era ? Lanat ho tm par itna jhoot boltay hoye.

Back
Top Bottom