What's new

Gulf states Ban Bollywood's propaganda Movie on Occupied Kashmir.

Watching unrealistic Indian movies is a curse not luck lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Still pakistanis watch and love Indian movies. please accept that fact. :pop:

EDIT: btw, not only pakistanis, but bangladeshi nepali fellows as well. :cheers:

Last edited:
Amazing that some people don't even have the patience to watch the movie before dismissing it as "propaganda" and "crap."

I wonder the reason behind this.... :angel:

i never miss SUNNY DEOL MOVIES & movies like LoC, BORDER!! and now Lamhaa!

i saw it online PIRATED and there is this cheap line:

AYYI AYYI LASHKAR AYYI INDIA TERI VAAT AYYI!

loved the movie amazing keeps up the HATRED!!! helps me not get soft on india:lol: :wave:

i say a must watch for pakistanis PIRATED! ;)

infact i think there should be a grand marathon of BORDER,LoC, (all sunny movies ) & LAMHAA!!!

EDIT: btw, not only pakistanis, but bangladeshi nepali fellows as well. :cheers:

yeah maybe in the past but now they are really cheap and dirty with whores in every film cant watch them with family anymore cuz they are so cheap.....aint watched one for over 10 years now.

i dont know why they watch still watch indian movies. why people cross border to become shahrukh, salman.??? why the mushraf and gilani are great fan of indian movies?? umar sharif once said that shahrukh khan is the biggest star of pakistan also, but why??? im really puzzled. somebody pls explain.

this video is for Sickos like sala above

Last edited by a moderator:

This video is for Sala the sicko above

Last edited by a moderator:
banning isnt a solution though....... let people watch and decide for themselves the sort of junk they show in movies is silly BS anyway

At least India can make movies unlike pakistan lol

The international film business shifted gears when Anil Ambani’s Reliance Big Entertainment acquired a majority shareholding position in Stuart Ford’s L.A. and London-based sales and financing company IM Global (founded in 2007) last month. Reliance has already invested US$500 million in DreamWorks which allowed that company to move on its own current slate. Now RBP is working on several new projects from its Hollywood alliances, Jim Carry’s Saturn Films, George Clooney’s Smokehouse Productions, Chris Columbus’ 1492 Pictures, Tom Hanks’ Playtone, Brad Pitt’s Plan B, Jay Roach’s Everyman Pictures, Brett Ratner’s *** Entertainment, Julia Roberts’ Red Om Films and Brian Glazer and Ron Howards’ Imagine Entertainment. Sounds like they are replacing the major studios for development deals and going at investing in Hollywood in the best possible way. And reaching into the U.K. the new entity will be financing DNA Films’ 3D movie Judge Dredd as well.

This also brings Reliance into Hollywood and the worldwide film community in the best way and allows IM Global to focus on financing of top tier English language fare and to make selective rights acquisitions for India and other Asian markets.

I used to watch some funny bollywood movies, but now they are becoming soo "behoda" and pointless I barely watch any of them, every sensible bollywood movie is a copy of Hollywood

Lamhe represnts india's point of view and its ok if they ban it. We cant force anything.

And in case they have released it and it would had become hit there ...it would have been embrassment for some people:partay:

Obviously, they will cuz of language similarities and 50% Pakistanis can hardly understand English, now apparently they wont watch Spanish or French movies, cuz they dont understand them and lollywood is inactive,

Now tell me dont you guys listen Pakistani songs or watch Pakistani Dramas??

Back
Top Bottom