What's new

Gulf states Ban Bollywood's propaganda Movie on Occupied Kashmir.

Why dont you Indians visit the Indian Occupied Kashmir and see what is really happening there instead of behaving like ostriches by watching propaganda movies wherein your heroes even pick up huge trucks with two fingers :cheesy::cheesy:

Why dont to visit Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, FATA, Northern Areas and see what is reality ...
:disagree:
And Compare J&K with them and saw the difference

Why dont to visit Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, FATA, Northern Areas and see what is reality ...
:disagree:
And Compare J&K with them and saw the difference

:rofl::rofl: FATA and Northern Areas here is off topic still i do visit these areas unlike bhartis.

and oh we dont have to keep over half a million army in Azad Kashmir unlike Indian invader barbaric army in Indian Occupied Kashmir,

:rofl::rofl: FATA and Northern Areas here is off topic still i do visit these areas unlike bhartis.

and oh we dont have to keep over half a million army in Azad Kashmir unlike Indian invader barbaric army in Indian Occupied Kashmir,

:rofl::rofl: Where your army cant even visit you visit there ??

Just check the tourism site of J&K you will know the real no of tourism in J&K..

Indian barbaric Army to stop your angel terrorists .

so What is that you as a nation can do?? Same as the past 60 years? watch and cry over it???

Bas karo madem, aur hasao mat....:lol:

:rofl::rofl: Where your army cant even visit you visit there ??

Just check the tourism site of J&K you will know the real no of tourism in J&K..

Indian barbaric Army to stop your angel terrorists .

Our army visits there when necessary. They know when to visit, how to visit and where to visit.

And jana is a pushton and is from KP so it isn't something amusing if she visited those areas. Don't post crap. :)

I do not understand how can some people call it a propoganda movie. As far as i can get from promos, the plight of kashmiris are shown in the movie. And reference to their freedom struggle, political manipulation all these things are mentioned in the promos. So i think it should be a near to honest apporach on the kashmiri situation.

Well i think islamic countries have a tendency to be paranoid when it comes to freedom of expression or anytihng related to relgion. Its high time they become more accomdative and liberal.

I do not understand how can some people call it a propoganda movie. As far as i can get from promos, the plight of kashmiris are shown in the movie. And reference to their freedom struggle, political manipulation all these things are mentioned in the promos. So i think it should be a near to honest apporach on the kashmiri situation.

Well i think islamic countries have a tendency to be paranoid when it comes to freedom of expression or anytihng related to relgion. Its high time they become more accomdative and liberal.

Because it promotes akhand bharat. Showing the plight of kashmirs in a light of rejecting indians "republic". It paints a false image. :flame::flame:

Because it promotes akhand bharat. Showing the plight of kashmirs in a light of rejecting indians "republic". It paints a false image. :flame::flame:

Like a movie is going to create any difference in kashmir situation..!!! come on brother now in the world of free flowing informatino what difference can it make by banning a movie.

Sounds stuipd.

I hope people realize that banning a movie gives it even more attention ,more talked about.

I dunno abt propaganda movies,i think Mai Hoo na was a movie showing Pakistanis in good light.

Well, Whats true to us and world is false to you, Well in Physiological terms we call it mental paranoia:lol: . Please If You do not Intend to See the Movie,Step out, ban it in your country.... there are over billion eyes waiting to see it ..... So long buddy:wave:

mental paranoia: damn i never knew Indian movies were that important to pakistanis.

For those who think too much, give yourself a break. Before your brain erupts with little bit hatred. Some just can't comprehend reality, going into deception mode.

i want to watch this movie PIRATED

i never miss SUNNY DEOL MOVIES & movies like LoC, BORDER!! and now Lamhaa!

i saw a bit of it online PIRATED and there is this cheap line:

AYYI AYYI LASHKAR AYYI INDIA TERI VAAT AYYI!

i will finish watching it pirated tonight!!! :)

love these indian propaganda movis but no one beats SUNNY DEOL!!

indians do the same they watch ZAID HAMID MORE THAN PAKISTANIS WATCH HIM:rofl::rofl:

So where is that dictat that says

1) Do not change thread names to vomit yuor own personal propaganda?
2) Call j&k as j&k and call ajk as ajk

On topic - well since the movie also comments about the plight of the pundits - who are hindu, then it was expected to be banned in countries that do not consider hindus full human beings! Whats surprising???

come on FATEH i remember you said you live in dubai!! in dubai does anyone consider you as a lesser human because of your religion???

i thought you were more mature of the members here disappointing!!

as for KASHMIR the REUTERS called it INDIAN CONTROLLED KASHMIR!!!! so i guess your JAMMU/KASHMIR theory doesn't work for disputed land!! :coffee:

You are from the propagandist country and a propagandist cant see whats wrong in his or her propaganda.

On another note i did not watch it so cant say anything about it. was replying to Indian member's claims on the movie

Back
Top Bottom