What's new

Gulf states Ban Bollywood's propaganda Movie on Occupied Kashmir.

For the first time the gulf states have done something good in their life. They should do more than just banning crap Indian movies to support freedom movement of Kashmiris against illegitimate Indian occupation and it's terrorist army.

:):tup:

banning a Movie is there personal issue, Well What strategic or Significance does it make to India???

If kashmir is Illegitimate Indian occupation guarded By terrorist army , Why dosent the PAKISTAN army come and get it,and that too when One 1 pak solider is equal to 20 Sunny Deol, who himself is Equivalent to 10 elephants...

Forget it, Our soldier would always Guard it, and your soldiers will always Concrete there positions where ever they are now:lazy:

So where is that dictat that says

1) Do not change thread names to vomit yuor own personal propaganda?
2) Call j&k as j&k and call ajk as ajk

On topic - well since the movie also comments about the plight of the pundits - who are hindu, then it was expected to be banned in countries that do not consider hindus full human beings! Whats surprising???

:angel: if the film is showing Indian invasion of Kashmir as legitimate then how can it be an HONEST film??

it just shows how separatists get money from neighbouring country and keep kashmir on fire. in that way the movie is very HONEST.

Off course.. and how many terrorist will Dutts noble hero kill per minute?.. is it going to break the record of rambo?.. Will bipahsa play a Muslim girl who prays regularly but has no qualms about item numbers??
Are we going to see songs with Islamic verses used to describe the Heroines voluptuous figure and the hero's lust?
Will there be an Indian flag raised ala Iwo jima here?.. And I cant wait to see the potrayal of a slithering snake like Pakistani.. Honestly.. :D

Off course.. and how many terrorist will Dutts noble hero kill per minute?.. is it going to break the record of rambo?.. Will bipahsa play a Muslim girl who prays regularly but has no qualms about item numbers??
Are we going to see songs with Islamic verses used to describe the Heroines voluptuous figure and the hero's lust?
Will there be an Indian flag raised ala Iwo jima here?.. And I cant wait to see the potrayal of a slithering snake like Pakistani.. Honestly.. :D

Watch the pirated DvD for all the answers.:D:D. or i can PM you the link of the prescreen link of the movie in torrent site.

banning a Movie is there personal issue, Well What strategic or Significance does it make to India???

If kashmir is Illegitimate Indian occupation guarded By terrorist army , Why dosent the PAKISTAN army come and get it,and that too when One 1 pak solider is equal to 20 Sunny Deol, who himself is Equivalent to 10 elephants...

Forget it, Our soldier would always Guard it, and your soldiers will always Concrete there positions where ever they are now:lazy:

It is illegitimate occupation and it's bound with the word FREEDOM. We will support them in every manner possible and even if we have to wait century for it's freedom we will wait for that dawn. I don't care what your so called army is doing in IOK. Whether they are guarding you or watching **** movies, we would keep supporting Kashmiris in every manner. Whether it is their political struggle or militarily.

Banning this movie might not have strategic aspect but it is a good omen for Kashmiri freedom movement.

:)

we need to put reality against Indian people that what really happening there, doesn't matter arabs watches it or not.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Lollzz great honesty. :lol::D

yes, isn't it?

Bipasha was operating a juicer. The servant came sand said.

Madam are you preparing juice for yourself today.

Bipasha: nai ray i am washing my dress :partay:

it just shows how separatists get money from neighbouring country and keep kashmir on fire. in that way the movie is very HONEST.

Too bad the Indian movie missed to show that stones thrown by Kashmiri youth are also imported from neighbouring country against a heavy spending.

Hey did the movie show that the tomato catch up used by Indian army officers for staging fake victory was funded by Pakistan ??/

Bipasha was operating a juicer. The servant came sand said.

Madam are you preparing juice for yourself today.

Bipasha: nai ray i am washing my dress :partay:

Hahahaha. Great one Jana. :rofl::rofl:

we need to put reality against Indian people that what really happening there, doesn't matter arabs watches it or not.

Why dont you Indians visit the Indian Occupied Kashmir and see what is really happening there instead of behaving like ostriches by watching propaganda movies wherein your heroes even pick up huge trucks with two fingers :cheesy::cheesy:

Why dont you Indians visit the Occupied Kashmir and see what is really happening there instead of behaving like ostriches by watching propaganda movies wherein your heroes even pick up huge trucks with two fingers :cheesy::cheesy:

They shouldn't visit IOK. It doesn't belong to them. They would be uninvited there.

:)

Back
Top Bottom