What's new

Gulf states Ban Bollywood's propaganda Movie on Occupied Kashmir.

Obviously, they will cuz of language similarities and 50% Pakistanis can hardly understand English, now apparently they wont watch Spanish or French movies, cuz they dont understand them and lollywood is inactive,

Now tell me dont you guys listen Pakistani songs or watch Pakistani Dramas??
yaar kaunse gaanoin ki baat ker raahe ho..hum toh rahat fateh ali khan, noosarat and adnan sami and atif ke songs sunte hai..woh bhi indian movie mein....no offence. it is basically one side affair...our common people donot know anything about pakistan music and drama.

Nah I will pass on the movie , I rather watch the next Ashwaria rai in some future movie , bollywood movies look crap now I can't even watch 10 min of the modern stuff coming out totally garbage , old ones I can digest

Give me a Sholay any day.. Eh??

yaar kaunse gaanoin ki baat ker raahe ho..hum toh rahat fateh ali khan, noosarat and adnan sami and atif ke songs sunte hai..woh bhi indian movie mein....no offence. it is basically one side affair...our common people donot know anything about pakistan music and drama.

Fool someone else bro, my cousins are Indians from Hyderabad India, they like watching Pakistani dramas here in Canada, they say they are worth watching and better then ever lasting "saas bhi kabhi baho thi" type stuff

and yeah i watched few episodes of "son Pari" in my childhood, it was good :tup:

Obviously, they will cuz of language similarities and 50% Pakistanis can hardly understand English, now apparently they wont watch Spanish or French movies, cuz they dont understand them and lollywood is inactive,

Now tell me dont you guys listen Pakistani songs or watch Pakistani Dramas??

I listen to shafqat amanat ali,rahet fateh ali khan,abida parveen,and my parents were huge fans of Mehdi Hassan,Ghulam Ali so they have passed on this love to me too.This pakistani drama thing was in vogue in the 80's when VCR made their entry into India in a big way and i have watched serials like Dhoop Kinaray,Tanhaiyan,Waris and maybe a couple of other serials in total.But that is it.Cut to 2010 -No Pakistani serials been around for almost 2 decades. We also do not get any pakistani channels on tv so there is no question of watching them in any case.Ask the teenage generation of India about pakistani serials and songs.Zilch.I would say,with the passing years Pakistan has all but faded from the consciousness of this country.Your artistes like shafqat amanat,rahat fateh ali and abida parveen are in a class of their own,and hence they will always be able to cross the barriers.Afficionados of art and culture are very different folks,who have nothing to do with guns and tanks.
Somebody made a comment about Fanaa.It might be interesting for that person to note that fanaa was banned in gujarat(reason was aamir khan and not the subject of the movie)
I haven't seen Lamhaa so i can't comment about why this movie is banned in the Gulf.But i have seen the trailer,and it did seem to be a bit serious and over the board.

Of course; I wasn't expecting anything less from Gulf states. Funny how everyone thinks of India as a bundle of occupied lands. They go to the extent of claiming my state as an 'occupied land' too! :rofl:

Isn't this the heights of irony that they ask us to sever ties with Israel when they have such love for our rivals?

Fool someone else bro, my cousins are Indians from Hyderabad India, they like watching Pakistani dramas here in Canada, they say they are worth watching and better then ever lasting "saas bhi kabhi baho thi" type stuff

and yeah i watched few episodes of "son Pari" in my childhood, it was good :tup:
im not fooling anyone..i just stated the reality. v hav so many channels and so many stuffs for entertainment. that y. by the way, im not questioning anything

To favorite Munna Bhai,

Please do not degrade yourself like hell :sniper: Sunny Deol.

I think the best way to describe this movie is that its pro-Kashmir people. Its neither pro-India or pro-independence. Infact, in a way it might be anti-Indian establishment as it shows how some separatist leaders are involved with Indian security officials both making money at the detriment of the people by keeping the situation aggravated. So I wonder if they banned it because they were sensitive to GoI? Anyways, the ban reasons were not given as of now.

However, the movie is not done as well as it could have. The story is a bit jumpy and not smooth parts. Overall nice concept focusing on the sufferings of the people in a conflict zone but Bipasha although tried to improve her Urdu was not as good as Sanjay Dutt. I think it was always going to be difficult for an Urbanite like her to pull of a Kashmir valley girl.

Oman didn't ban it though strangely.

Last edited:
lol its soo ture bollywood lost its touch how? i mean its soo predictibel on how the movie will end ( boy meets girls boy loves girls girls starts to love boy boy want to marry girls girl father declines boy heart broken girl very sad some how boy saves girls life they marry and have a kid named rahul the end ) its preety funny actuailly but FREEKIN boreing i mean they should have a nice SPARKLING WAY but no they have too much BLACK BLOOD plus the GROWLER like always

lol its soo ture bollywood lost its touch how? i mean its soo predictibel on how the movie will end ( boy meets girls boy loves girls girls starts to love boy boy want to marry girls girl father declines boy heart broken girl very sad some how boy saves girls life they marry and have a kid named rahul the end ) its preety funny actuailly but FREEKIN boreing i mean they should have a nice SPARKLING WAY but no they have too much BLACK BLOOD plus the GROWLER like always

Give this advice to bollywood directors. but recently, i have seen nice movies like ghajjini, tare zamin par, kisan, kites, badmasss company, etcc...

Given a chance half of the modeling and filmy industry in Pakistan will shift to mumbai ... Many of them here would have seen more "bharati/Hindu" movies than Indians themselves (saying this because all of south India have their own movies and the regional movies in south get more preference) but of course for all the whining.. they haven't yet bad "Hindu/Bharati" movies in Pakistan...

for all the internet warriors here, please ban our hindu movies and then come back to tell us how crappy they are ..until then ..if you dont like them dont watch them... Hey didnt some Pakistani actor want to shift base to Mumbai? ..We welcome him if he is as talented as our sunny deol...:tup:

Here you can watch the entire movie in 7 Parts.
images

ApnaView &raquo Watch Hindi Movies Online Free - Lamhaa (2010)

Give this advice to bollywood directors. but recently, i have seen nice movies like ghajjini, tare zamin par, kisan, kites, badmasss company, etcc...

The movies that you menshioned are nice Samir khan is so far the best actor that I like he is very old fashioned did you ever saw dil cha ta hai OMG that was the best movie real life it shows lol:cheers:

i never miss SUNNY DEOL MOVIES & movies like LoC, BORDER!! and now Lamhaa!

i saw it online PIRATED and there is this cheap line:

AYYI AYYI LASHKAR AYYI INDIA TERI VAAT AYYI!

loved the movie amazing keeps up the HATRED!!! helps me not get soft on india:lol: :wave:

i say a must watch for pakistanis PIRATED! ;)

infact i think there should be a grand marathon of BORDER,LoC, (all sunny movies ) & LAMHAA!!!

It's "Aayi aayi, lashkar aayi, Bharat teri maut aayi" and its being chanted by Kashmiri kids being indoctrinated in Lashkar camps across the LOC.

I saw the movie on Saturday. Bakwaas movie man. 250 bucks (not counting parking, popcorn, and gelato) down the bluddy drain.

Sikandar was so much less hyped and so much harder hitting.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom