What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

https://www.3ders.org/articles/2018...ted-figurine-shop-for-selling-cult-idols.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gulfne...ans-filming-inside-cemeteries-1.1552370469706

This guy Abdul Rahman Al Nassar who tweeted this already persuaded Kuwaiti gov to pass laws banning certain things, I'm pretty sure this guy has more power then any ambassador does because he is a scholar in a fairly conservative Islamic country.

@uk29
You see mr arab guy most of these hindus are from kerela ...
A region which is last remaining castle of communism in our country ...
If you deport these guys it would only help us hindu nationalist ...
So go on ...
But one question would Kuwaiti government ask for that "medal" they gave to modi ?

You see mr arab guy most of these hindus are from kerela ...
A region which is last remaining castle of communism in our country ...
If you deport these guys it would only help us hindu nationalist ...
So go on ...
But one question would Kuwaiti government ask for that "medal" they gave to modi ?
Medal was for a good job for sending manual laborers.

Why would Kuwait give you a medal for no reason? Kuwait wanted to thank your citizens for working their asses off for Kuwaitis. Nothing more then Donald Trump giving a medal to the Mexican leader for sending manual laborer Mexicans to America.

Last edited:
Is opening of temple in uae also a thanking token ?
If you please continue giving us more tokens
Yep,kind of like how America built some Catholic churches with Spanish services to accommodate the manual laborers.

@waz

This Pakistani is being racist all over and then got whipped in debate by this Indian.

Now he wants to be a little whiny girl and get him banned.

I know you are a fair and honourable adversary.

Whipped is what street shitters get by coming to this forum everyday... I mean , it is like you humiliate them every day but still they would like come for more.... I guess hundreds of years of slavery has kind of established a master and slave relationship.... Everyday the slave has to come for daily dosing.

@waz

This Pakistani is being racist all over and then got whipped in debate by this Indian.

Now he wants to be a little whiny girl and get him banned.

I know you are a fair and honourable adversary.
No need to vouch for me i know i am getting banned ...

Yep,kind of like how America built some Catholic churches with Spanish services to accommodate the manual laborers.
Who would have thought of a temple in arabian Peninsula , 20 years ago...
You arabs are definitely more progressive than i thought you to be ....

Who would have thought of a temple in arabian Peninsula , 20 years ago...
You arabs are definitely more progressive than i thought you to be
Same could be said about Catholics bub. But hopefully you guys will become secular like them.

What is with you and catholic , america , etc
Are you a closet christian masquerading as a muslim ?
It's America, I live in a Hispanic majority city that is mostly Catholic so I know a lot about them and their history.

Indians are a lot like Catholics, just hope they stop worshipping the pope named Modi.

It's America, I live in a Hispanic majority city that is mostly Catholic so I know a lot about them and their history.

Indians are a lot like Catholics, just hope they stop worshipping the pope named Modi.
Whoever helps us in our "crusade" we would worshipp him

Back
Top Bottom