What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

What are you ranting anyway ?
You guys have more non residential people than us per capita wise ?
And look at per capita income of indians and pakistanis in usa, canada,uk hell even uae ...
Results might disturb you

Ranting i am just showing you mirror lowly sanghi about joblessness in your country. Your people don't have option to chose their white or Arab owner. rest is blabbering.

Ranting i am just showing you mirror lowly sanghi about joblessness in your country. Your people don't have option to chose their white or Arab owner. rest is blabbering.
And who exactly are you an arab or a white guy ..
The confidence you guys sometimes show is amazing ...
Wish i had some of it ...
But the reality is that pakistan is a nobody in international stage unlike india

And look at per capita income of indians and pakistanis in usa, canada,uk hell even uae ...
Results might disturb you

You know the difference between economic migrants and investor migrants...in the 60's, 70's and later years too a huge numbers of rich Indians migrated to US selling their assets at home and taking their money to US.

The later wave of Indians were the economic migrants in the last 15-18 years on H1-B visas and they are not filthy rich.

For Pakistan a large percentage of people there in USA are economic migrants...save a few rich.

And who exactly are you an arab or a white guy ..
The confidence you guys sometimes show is amazing ...

Still your blabbering doesn't change the fact that your lowly kind dont have option.

The inferiority complex hence bragging your bhangi kind shows here is also unbelievable.. your kind dont have any option, accept it and stop blabbering.

Yeah, toilet less shupaaaaaaaaaaaaa poawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dominating the world.

You know the difference between economic migrants and investor migrants...in the 60's, 70's and later years too a huge numbers of rich Indians migrated to US selling their assets at home and taking their money to US.

The later wave of Indians were the economic migrants in the last 15-18 years on H1-B visas and they are not filthy rich.

For Pakistan a large percentage of people there in USA are economic migrants...save a few rich.
So you agree with me right...
Your compatriot was arguing with me that indians have no choice as to where to immigrate....
But you yourself have debunked him

Still your blabbering doesn't change the fact that your lowly kind dont have option.

The inferiority complex hence bragging your bhangi kind shows here is also unbelievable.. your kind dont have any option, accept it and stop blabbering.

Yeah, toilet less shupaaaaaaaaaaaaa poawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dominating the world.
Bhangi ... Lol
Why would you use words which we use to describe you ?
"Mleccha "

Egypt was arabised after islam went there...they didnt speak arabic then nor were they arabs..go and read some history dumbo.

Hindutva cadre.

They were ruled by Romans and spoke Latin.

Arabs freed them, they converted to Islam. Coptic Christians are still living there.

says the guy with -29

This is getting ridiculous. How does someone last this long without a permanent ban?

Mods please do something about the Hindutva infiltration of this thread.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster

Bhangi ... Lol
Why would you use words which we use to describe you ?
"Mleccha "

most ugliest creature reside in ganga jumna shithole, does it matter what they call us? i use ugly stinky obsessed bhangis full of inferiority complexes.

most ugliest creature reside in ganga jumna shithole, does it matter what they call us? i use ugly stinky obsessed bhangis full of inferiority complexes.
What if i told you that i i don't live in gangetic plains ? What would be your response then ...
Mr brown pakistani

You are just showing your stupidity now. Quit before you become a joke.

What if i told you that i i don't live in gangetic plains ? What would be your response then ...
Mr brown pakistani

Then you maybe dravidian subhuman.

Proud to be a brown Pakistani but not shitty banghi like your ugly kind.

You are just showing your stupidity now. Quit before you become a joke.

Now low IQ subhumans from ganga jumna will lecture me?

Then you maybe dravidian subhuman.

Proud to be a brown Pakistani but not shitty banghi like your ugly kind.
What if i told you i am not Dravidian also ...
And probably lives in a latitude more northern
Than your pind ...
How would you counter that
"Muslim jat/rajput/gujjar"?

Whatever, maybe Mongolian... except occupied Punjabi and Kashmiris, all of your are bhangi looking subhumasn to me i,e the most ugliest creatures to walk on the face of earth.
Partially correct you are now ..
But why is that instead of getting angered
By your ranting, i am actually finding it very
Funny ...
My dear "Ajlaf"

Back
Top Bottom