What's new

Gujaratis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your contention with regards to 1857 goes against the facts. Why would the spill the blood of their own soldiers and integrate Indus region and then conspire to undo that integration?

British integrated lands while dividing people.

They were truly masters in political science. No wonder they ruled most of the world.

Punjabhis did not jump into the Pakistani ship until 1946 elections.

You appear to be mistaken. Of course, seeing the results of the elections of 1945-46, from Punjab, for both central and state assemblies; it cannot be just 1946, when people of Punjab "jumped", as you are saying. In fact, a part of this process happened somewhere between 1937 and 1940, when Lahore Resolution was presented. In fact, many of the Muslim members of Unionist Party, became also the members of Muslim League, and, successively, from 1940 to 1945, political stature of Unionist Party declined and that of Muslim League rose.

If I were a Gujarati, I would have been ashamed to my core for those last two men on that list.

Thanks God, you are saved from being ashamed. Now Modi is PM of India. Are you ashamed of being an Indian as well? If yes, any plan to save yourself from shame?

Last edited:
Thanks God, you are saved from being ashamed. Now Modi is PM of India. Are you ashamed of being an Indian as well? If yes, any plan to save yourself from shame?
A lot many more things define my Indianness which I am greatly proud of. So, no. I am not ashamed to be Indian. But yes. Majority of Indians voted for this idiot. I feel ghastly, not ashamed.

A lot many more things define my Indianness which I am greatly proud of. So, no. I am not ashamed to be Indian. But yes. Majority of Indians voted for this idiot. I feel ghastly, not ashamed.

Same way , there are lots of things to define Gujaratis for which Gujaratis are proud of. It is a different matter that Gujaratis and nation is proud of him except few Leftist and Islamist.

Same way , there are lots of things to define Gujaratis for which Gujaratis are proud of. It is a different matter that Gujaratis and nation is proud of him except few Leftist and Islamist.
So anyone opposing him is either a leftist or Islamist!! Please. I assume you already are a grown up, perhaps nearly forty. Dont make such stupid assertions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom