What's new

Gujarat LeT encounter was faked, court told.

we can take care of our citizens, you don't need to worry....

oh no, we need to worry because it affects us too you see. dont you also worry and cry for my Baloch brothers? I just imagine what will happen if you guys stop raising the voice for the Baloch? there wont be anymore international news.

its good to see that the Indian courts can stand up to the Govt and say what is right. the attack on the Indian Lok Sabha was also faked. the way those "terrorists" were brought there and then gunned down.
when there is world's biggest movie industry to get guidence from the fake encounters will look as real and dramatic as their movies.

As per your logic attack on PNS Mehran or attack on Shrilankan team in mid road should also fit in the bill.

oh no, we need to worry because it affects us too you see. dont you also worry and cry for my Baloch brothers? I just imagine what will happen if you guys stop raising the voice for the Baloch? there wont be anymore international news.

i never raised any voice for baloch people, i don't even know where balochistan is....and there is no comparison...atleast our courts are working on trials on the accused.....u should come back from UK and see the situation there......

SIT report row: Congress demands justice for Ishrat Jahan - YouTube

hang the mass murder modi high.
skelHangLg.jpg

People need to understand that just the encounter was fake, doesn't mean that the woman was innocent.

People need to understand that India cannot be called a civilised society until it stops fake encounters of even criminals for rewards.

Cops did the right thing. read this

Maharashtra has spent Rs 16 crore on Kasab so far

Maharashtra has spent Rs 16 crore on Kasab so far - The Times of India

Doesn't make sense

Very myopic and bania (Uncle Scrooge) type of view? The expose he has done on LET and Pakistan training is worth millions and also exposed what big slobs the Bombay Police were. I still cannot forget how Kasab roamed proudly in the station gunning down innocent people while Cops were pointing rifles at him but too scared or maybe untrained to take any action. Today LET has been declared a global terrorist organisations by UN thanks to Kasab.

India would rather be a criminal and terrorist free society than be called a civilized society.

and criminal society it will be-
Thousands of innocent minority civilians killed by Modi- is a sign of a very good criminal society-
Perhaps you guys deserve a better class of criminal- some one who can nuke the minorities and become the next PM of India- :tup:-

As per your logic attack on PNS Mehran or attack on Shrilankan team in mid road should also fit in the bill.

as per my logic PNS mehran and Lahore are not in India my dear.

also in both attacks, police and the military suffered losses.

Re your reaction to the thread title is misplaced. Its his opinion and his analysis and is very well based on what the story is about. That’s what the report finding is and that what the court has admitted too. So the title is not misleading, its down to the option of the writer anyway and that’s how the story was crafted in different news agencies with their own take on the subject. As long as the title is pointing towards the subject matter and basis of the story its fine how it is worded because its not a constitution or sacred text that cant be altered. Pick up any news paper and they all will have a different heading for the same news item that hits the national or international news. Any suggestion of preferred treatment and leniency towards the thread opener is unjustified and untrue.

India would rather be a criminal and terrorist free society than be called a civilized society.

Than you should start willfull genocide of your own population since 70 % Indian are corrupt. PDF would probably have no Indian members.

:argh:

thanks for your confession you are right India is a criminal society + terrorist ....... man you have guts that you accept it
keep it up :tup:

Ya sure ???????? seems like owr dear naighbours are the most civilized society in the world:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::angel:

and criminal society it will be-
Thousands of innocent minority civilians killed by Modi- is a sign of a very good criminal society-
Perhaps you guys deserve a better class of criminal- some one who can nuke the minorities and become the next PM of India- :tup:-

It has got nothing to do with Modi or minorities. Extra judicial killing isn't exactly that rare in India or for the sub continent.

Back
Top Bottom