What's new

Gujarat LeT encounter was faked, court told.

The difference between india and pakistan is that we put criminals/terrorists in jail and they make them their ruler .:coffee:

Than you should start willfull genocide of your own population since 70 % Indian are corrupt. PDF would probably have no Indian members.

:argh:

Oh please save me your sanctimonious trip.

Like Uk never had a shoot to kill policy in Northern Ireland during "the troubles" period.

Thats her personal matter.

There were intel inputs about her links to LeT, and good she got gunned down. If it was upto me I would get all these criminals, terrorists get killed in "fake encounters".

Indian justice system is way too slow and frustrating. Justice delayed is justice denied. I mean we are still feeding that terrorist scum Qasab using tax payers money.

Than waste your energy killing the Judges and not innocent or criminals in fake encounters or cry on forums that we dressed in silk while Europeans lived in caves.

The difference between india and pakistan is that we put criminals/terrorists in jail and they make them their ruler .:coffee:

Don't make yourself a laughing stock mate. Pakistan and India are sailing in same sinking boat when it comes to criminals and politicos. Don't pretend to be saint and moral driven.

where did he confess that???? what kind of doctor are u??
he preferred to call India a criminal society over civilized society
about what kind of doctor i am ? answer is its none of your business and shut your mouth :frown:

Oh please save me your sanctimonious trip.

Like Uk never had a shoot to kill policy in Northern Ireland during "the troubles" period.

Never as a state policy and never accepted by the population in general. Give me one incident where we have dragged out 3 of our citizens and killed them and than accepted medals for it. Even the Cyprus incident was well planned.

If he interprets like that in his profession then he must diagnosis patient of Malaria to be patient of Aids
but here i diagnose many mentally retarded personalities ... you must be happy :P

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

You have comprehension issues mate. Try reading again.
why you people on fire .... just chill dear :tup:

Than waste your energy killing the Judges and not innocent or criminals in fake encounters or cry on forums that we dressed in silk while Europeans lived in caves.

I am not justifying killing of innocent civilians. If someone is involved in killing of innocent civilians then those people should be punished.

In this particular case, there was intelligence input from federal agency about their links with LeT. Not very innocent you see.

Maybe Jail means Parliament in Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

I am not justifying killing of innocent civilians. If someone is involved in killing of innocent civilians then those people should be punished.

In this particular case, there was intelligence input from federal agency about their links with LeT. Not very innocent you see.

And we know how capable intelligence agencies are?

evidence against her?? how can you justify killing an innocent girl.
be a gentle man, is this what your parents taught you ?

Back
Top Bottom