What's new

Gujarat LeT encounter was faked, court told.

She and her companions were LeT operatives and justice seems to have prevailed in the end. She got what she deserved.

Yes, but the SIT did not declare her an LeT operative either. No legal Indian body has come to the conclusion that she was an LeT operative.

It is not under the purview of SIT to declare or not declare Ishrat a LeT operative. Special Investigation Team (SIT) is just investigating this encounter case

It is not under the purview of SIT to declare or not declare Ishrat a LeT operative. Special Investigation Team (SIT) is just investigating this encounter case

Yes, my point wasn't the SIT determining what she was, but that there is no legal Indian body that has declared her an LeT operative. Why did Kasab go through a trial at the High Court, & why didn't she? If the authorities were satisfied of his role in 26/11, why did he have to go through a trial at the High Court? Kasab got a death sentence from the court, why didn't she go through the same process?

She and her companions were LeT operatives and justice seems to have prevailed in the end. She got what she deserved.

But India is not a Banana Republic........Nor Taliban Ruled country......

But India is not a Banana Republic........Nor Taliban Ruled country......

I agree and i am defending something which is not legal but being born and brought up in Mumbai, I know what the underworld was and how they controlled everyone, Encounters was what cleaned the city for us normal people.

And i commend the Mumbai police for doing that.

Yes, my point wasn't the SIT determining what she was, but that there is no legal Indian body that has declared her an LeT operative. Why did Kasab go through a trial at the High Court, & why didn't she? If the authorities were satisfied of his role in 26/11, why did he have to go through a trial at the High Court? Kasab got a death sentence from the court, why didn't she go through the same process?

Thats the moot point here. She should have been arrested and charged accordingly. Sometimes the court case will drag on forever and cops felt that elimination is a easy out. But it was not to be, unfortunately

Thats the moot point here. She should have been arrested and charged accordingly. Sometimes the court case will drag on forever and cops felt that elimination is a easy out. But it was not to be, unfortunately

Until a legal body declares her an LeT operative, she does not become one. Further investigations into the matter might conclude that she was never an LeT operative in the first place, just like her encounter killing was fake & she was murdered. So I would just wait for the investigations to go through, & see what happens. Her family claims she was innocent & had nothing to do with the LeT, I am sure they will try their level best to clear her name. So I think this episode is far from over.

Indian government do alot of other fake encounters-

Like picking up some innocent Kashmiris from their home and then killing them-
Making it look like the mighty army had killed LeT commander and few more-

As i said before-
All this happened for the mass consumption of Indian general dumb public-
Kya bhai school nahi gaye kya?...using a hyphen instead of a full :cheesy:stop?

Indian police finish off dangerous criminals this way all the time.They even glorify fake encounters in movies. This incident became sensational because she is a young Muslim girl. I am pretty sure Pakistan police does this too. The argument here should be whether it is ok to kill a terrorist this way or should all of them be treAted like Kasab.

Indian police finish off dangerous criminals this way all the time.They even glorify fake encounters in movies. This incident became sensational because she is a young Muslim girl. I am pretty sure Pakistan police does this too. The argument here should be whether it is ok to kill a terrorist this way or should all of them be treAted like Kasab.

The victims feel justified in the end, Kasab has cost us 16 crores till date. Fair trials are for fair people not for terrorists and scum.

LeT webiste had mentioned Ishrat as a martyr: former Home Secretary

Ahmedabad, 22 November, 2011

A day after the Special Investigation Team (SIT) probing the 2004 Ishrat Jehan case concluded that she was killed in a fake encounter, former home secretary GK Pillai today claimed that the report did not ascertain whether Ishrat was a terrorist or not.

The former bureaucrat said, “Based on the evidence available, the SIT report only said that Ishrat’s encounter was fake but it did not ascertain whether Ishrat and others were alleged Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists or not.”

Pillai made this remark while speaking to a TV news channel.

Countering the claims of ‘Ishrat’s innocence’ being made by her family in the wake of the SIT report, Pillai said that he had received the evidences about her involvement in suspicious activities with terrorist outfit LeT.

Pillai went ahead saying that the LeT website had mentioned Ishrat as a martyr and later removed it.

“Based on the evidence available, the SIT report only said that Ishrat’s encounter was fake but it did not ascertain whether Ishrat and others were alleged Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists or not.”

:pop: :pop:

SIT report not a clean chit to Ishrat: GK Pillai - India News - IBNLive

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

kakha kakha...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom