What's new

Gujarat government board claims Quran says beef bad for health

What if you are asked to quit eating Alu all of the sudden. What if you ask to quit onion because for some people its prohibited? I agree if this ban was present since long back but what if this is done all of the sudden? What if you asked to quit your job all of the sudden?
Dude there is much easier way to stop eating cow. If so called Hindu political parties really want

1. Provide job or some compensation for those work as slaughter , they really would like to quit if you pay them because they dont want to get beaten if they have other means of living

2. Make some how mutton cheaper than beef

3. If you treet cow as god, then show it. No one keeps god outside home. You keep it inside home. probably better house than yours, then people really start respecting cows.
The cheapest meat in India is that of pigs. Pork has the least demand. :tup:

I have heard that quaran bans the slaughter of any animal which gives milk. I do not know to what degree this is true.

I don't know what's wrong with pork.look at Chinese they love it while among Hindu communities Gurkha's consumes pork and their martial achievement are well known.

Where is this verse in quran? I'd like to know, because i have never seen it before. It is a well understood rule that when you quote quran, you need to mention the chapter and verse number as well. Since they are not doing that, the verses are obviously fabricated. As for respecting animals, yes, Creation is the family of Allah and must be loved and respected.

the real story is for 10 days jain people celebrate a festival and they have requested to close meat shops in only two localities for 10 days where they live , not all meat market in closed in mumbai ,only meat market in tht two localities.

2 localities, still not a good idea. Let them not eat meat but why stoping others? How about enforcing ramazan for 10 days

Ok, Muslims cant eat that. Probably veggies can try if veg price goes up.

What if you are asked to quit eating Alu all of the sudden. What if you ask to quit onion because for some people its prohibited? I agree if this ban was present since long back but what if this is done all of the sudden? What if you asked to quit your job all of the sudden?
Dude there is much easier way to stop eating cow. If so called Hindu political parties really want

1. Provide job or some compensation for those work as slaughter , they really would like to quit if you pay them because they dont want to get beaten if they have other means of living

2. Make some how mutton cheaper than beef

3. If you treet cow as god, then show it. No one keeps god outside home. You keep it inside home. probably better house than yours, then people really start respecting cows.

Does anyone pray Allu as God and believe it's in some spiritual manner ? Dude no islamic state will allow selling JUST SELLING Non Halal meat ! The easy explanation for India's devotion to the cow, the one most Westerners and Indians would offer, is that cow worship is an integral part of Hinduism. We look at Cow as Mother and very sentimental . Then you want to butcher cows ? Do you know how Freedom fight was first started ?

spark was provided by the ammunition for the new Pattern 1853 Enfield Rifle.These rifles, which fired Minié balls, had a tighter fit than the earlier muskets, and used paper cartridges that came pre-greased. To load the rifle, sepoys had to bite the cartridge open to release the powder. The grease used on these cartridges was rumoured to include tallow derived from beef, which would be offensive to Hindus,[20] and pork, which would be offensive to Muslims.

These are not petty issues . If hindus were like muslims by now no muslims will be allowed to eat beef in India legally or illegally . So i think we must respect each others sentiments as this could flame into communal war . BETTER IMPORT AND BUY AND EAT BEEF !!!

Were there cows in 6th century arabia? I guess not. So they never ate beaf anyway. So this quote is unlikely to be in the quran :)

Similar to how smoking is not banned, because they did not even have tobacco back then :)

Eat what one wants.. let others eat what they want and pretty sure all religious books says this. Do not dictate what others should eat or read. quran is good for you please read it and follow, gita is good for you please follow it. please dont worry about others. let others not be saved. first one has to save oneself. one who follows these books will know to love all. no holy books teach hatred.

Does anyone pray Allu as God and believe it's in some spiritual manner ? Dude no islamic state will allow selling JUST SELLING Non Halal meat ! The easy explanation for India's devotion to the cow, the one most Westerners and Indians would offer, is that cow worship is an integral part of Hinduism. We look at Cow as Mother and very sentimental . Then you want to butcher cows ? Do you know how Freedom fight was first started ?

spark was provided by the ammunition for the new Pattern 1853 Enfield Rifle.These rifles, which fired Minié balls, had a tighter fit than the earlier muskets, and used paper cartridges that came pre-greased. To load the rifle, sepoys had to bite the cartridge open to release the powder. The grease used on these cartridges was rumoured to include tallow derived from beef, which would be offensive to Hindus,[20] and pork, which would be offensive to Muslims.

These are not petty issues . If hindus were like muslims by now no muslims will be allowed to eat beef in India legally or illegally . So i think we must respect each others sentiments as this could flame into communal war . BETTER IMPORT AND BUY AND EAT BEEF !!!

So only desi cows are god?
By the way, as i said i am still ok for beef ban. But you politicize it, then no solution. If you really want ban, you must take care of those who earn income from that. After all for others its just cow (Including 100s of Hindus, Dalits)

Note: You mentioned a historical event, If u go little back and check what Swami Vivekanada said about beef you will understand whats the truth

Finally you have to think about those farmers who cant buy another cow if first one dies (unless they sold it to slaughters)

2 localities, still not a good idea. Let them not eat meat but why stoping others? How about enforcing ramazan for 10 days

Ok, Muslims cant eat that. Probably veggies can try if veg price goes up.

sure why not if muslim brothers want to celebrate they can ask for it, i dont think anyone will object for this

People often forget, that in India pork is also banned out of respect to Muslim community, but you don't see Hindus, Sikhs and christians protesting against this ban.
Where are the sikulars now

People often forget, that in India pork is also banned out of respect to Muslim community, but you don't see Hindus, Sikhs and christians protesting against this ban.
Where are the sikulars now

Pork is not banned. if banned it is in those sates where the higher castes of hindus rule the state who wants to force probably veg food. And it is a myth that all hindu sects do not eat beef. Only the higher castes in hindus dont eat beef. rest especially in south india and eastern side of india eats.

most hindu castes of south india also dont eat beef,kerala is a huge exception.beef is cheap meat,unhygienic and unhealthy.

Where is this verse in quran? I'd like to know, because i have never seen it before. It is a well understood rule that when you quote quran, you need to mention the chapter and verse number as well. Since they are not doing that, the verses are obviously fabricated. As for respecting animals, yes, Creation is the family of Allah and must be loved and respected.

67. And (remember) when Musa (Moses) said to his people: "Verily, Allah commands you that you slaughter a cow." They said, "Do you make fun of us?" He said, "I take Allah's Refuge from being among Al-Jahilun (the ignorants or the foolish)."

68. They said, "Call upon your Lord for us that He may make plain to us what it is!" He said, "He says, 'Verily, it is a cow neither too old nor too young, but (it is) between the two conditions', so do what you are commanded."

69. They said, "Call upon your Lord for us to make plain to us its colour." He said, "He says, 'It is a yellow cow, bright in its colour, pleasing to the beholders.' "

70. They said, "Call upon your Lord for us to make plain to us what it is. Verily to us all cows are alike, And surely, if Allah wills, we will be guided."

71. He [Musa (Moses)] said, "He says, 'It is a cow neither trained to till the soil nor water the fields, sound, having no other colour except bright yellow.' " They said, "Now you have brought the truth." So they slaughtered it though they were near to not doing it.

I Had mentioned this in one previous post, And it has been said that, that Quran is not true one, and Other Quran is True, Now I have no line provided for the Quran on which the rely can be made completely; secondly it was said that, it was only moses asked for proper cow for the halal, and it's not rule that, the all cows Halal must be of above description. I need some light on that subject; thirdly I perhaps as i recollect gone through Bible, or other book, and it has said that, during period of drought, and food was not available, and hence in taking decision it has been said that, As a "Law of Survival Fitest" (means to survival and not darvin theory) or "Jivasya Jiva Bhakshanam" (Religion Quote in Hindu), He might gave permission for survival, I am not sure about this but if so The moses really granted the permission considering the drought period, and there were no Mandatory need to eat it. I personally believes that even though in India too, many Hindus found eating Non-veg, we have to try to avoid it as much as possible, and specially on without occassions, Cause Not religion Issue, but due to Care of Animal, Life of Animals, No Pain to Animals, to avoid decease like Cheaken flue etc. Though this would be more debatable, and debated issues, The Claim from one trust, or organisation that in Quran its not so...........must be objected, on attacking religious belief unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom