What's new

Gujarat government board claims Quran says beef bad for health

Today there is a news that local Muslim leaders came out in open support of the posters. They said that No one should eat beef.

Though this news is a monthold but worth reading.

Muslim leaders urge community to give up beef - The Times of India

Butcher community has passed a resolution that no butcher shall cut any cow. Whosoever does it shall be put out of community and nobody from community shall have any relationship them.

So in Gujarat, there is a consensus on ban on beef. In Gujarat Hindus and Muslims are fully agree on this issue. this is a perfect example of communal harmony.

Today there is a news that local Muslim leaders came out in open support of the posters. They said that No one should eat beef.

Though this news is a monthold but worth reading.

Muslim leaders urge community to give up beef - The Times of India

Butcher community has passed a resolution that no butcher shall cut any cow. Whosoever does it shall be put out of community and nobody from community shall have any relationship them.

So in Gujarat, there is a consensus on ban on beef. In Gujarat Hindus and Muslims are fully agree on this issue. this is a perfect example of communal harmony.
Oppressed harmony, they are doing it out of fear.

Muslims have a right to eat what they want but I do believe that in a civilized society people must respect each other. Due to religious reasons , if it is offensive for Hindus to see Cows being slaughtered, such activities must be done with utmost discretion and out of sight, so that no one is offended and their religious beliefs are not violated.
I agree to you, same for Pakistan civilised society that pork should be allowed for consumption by Pakistani Hindus, Christians etc. It's just food FFS

67. And (remember) when Musa (Moses) said to his people: "Verily, Allah commands you that you slaughter a cow." They said, "Do you make fun of us?" He said, "I take Allah's Refuge from being among Al-Jahilun (the ignorants or the foolish)."

68. They said, "Call upon your Lord for us that He may make plain to us what it is!" He said, "He says, 'Verily, it is a cow neither too old nor too young, but (it is) between the two conditions', so do what you are commanded."

69. They said, "Call upon your Lord for us to make plain to us its colour." He said, "He says, 'It is a yellow cow, bright in its colour, pleasing to the beholders.' "

70. They said, "Call upon your Lord for us to make plain to us what it is. Verily to us all cows are alike, And surely, if Allah wills, we will be guided."

71. He [Musa (Moses)] said, "He says, 'It is a cow neither trained to till the soil nor water the fields, sound, having no other colour except bright yellow.' " They said, "Now you have brought the truth." So they slaughtered it though they were near to not doing it.

I Had mentioned this in one previous post, And it has been said that, that Quran is not true one, and Other Quran is True, Now I have no line provided for the Quran on which the rely can be made completely; secondly it was said that, it was only moses asked for proper cow for the halal, and it's not rule that, the all cows Halal must be of above description. I need some light on that subject; thirdly I perhaps as i recollect gone through Bible, or other book, and it has said that, during period of drought, and food was not available, and hence in taking decision it has been said that, As a "Law of Survival Fitest" (means to survival and not darvin theory) or "Jivasya Jiva Bhakshanam" (Religion Quote in Hindu), He might gave permission for survival, I am not sure about this but if so The moses really granted the permission considering the drought period, and there were no Mandatory need to eat it. I personally believes that even though in India too, many Hindus found eating Non-veg, we have to try to avoid it as much as possible, and specially on without occassions, Cause Not religion Issue, but due to Care of Animal, Life of Animals, No Pain to Animals, to avoid decease like Cheaken flue etc. Though this would be more debatable, and debated issues, The Claim from one trust, or organisation that in Quran its not so...........must be objected, on attacking religious belief unnecessarily.
I don't want to call you an idiot, but i have no other relevant term to describe you. Where is the verse mentioned in the article? i have quoted it to help you since you obviously did not read the article and nowhere in your post is the mentioned post.
The verse on the billboard “Akramul Bakra Fainaha Saiyedul Bahaima” has been translated as “Show respect to cows as it is the leader of all bovines. Its milk, ghee and butter have therapeutic properties and its meat is the cause of several diseases’’.

I don't want to call you an idiot, but i have no other relevant term to describe you. Where is the verse mentioned in the article? i have quoted it to help you since you obviously did not read the article and nowhere in your post is the mentioned post.

There is no verse in Quran like mentioned by government. It was wrongly quoted because of evil intentions.

Oppressed harmony, they are doing it out of fear.

As usual you came out with your peculiar thinking. Muslims are our partner in progress and Harmony. Looking at what happening to Muslims all around the world, they have started realizing that what would have happened to them had they migrated or had they been living in other Muslim countries. We have witnessed a great change in the mentality of some radical Muslims (Others were very good right from beginning) in recent times. I can remember how Pakistani leaders were ridiculed by indian Muslim leaders in a debate when they tried to show false sympathy with them.

As usual you came out with your peculiar thinking. Muslims are our partner in progress and Harmony. Looking at what happening to Muslims all around the world, they have started realizing that what would have happened to them had they migrated or had they been living in other Muslim countries. We have witnessed a great change in the mentality of some radical Muslims (Others were very good right from beginning) in recent times. I can remember how Pakistani leaders were ridiculed by indian Muslim leaders in a debate when they tried to show false sympathy with them.
See What Indian Muslims thinks

See What Indian Muslims thinks

Unable to see video but I can assure you that I can post 10 counter video against each one quoted by you. I can post as many of such videos by Pakistanis on Pakistan as much you want.

Unable to see video but I can assure you that I can post 10 counter video against each one quoted by you. I can post as many of such videos by Pakistanis on Pakistan as much you want.
Don't troll we are discussing beef ban in India the video i posted related to the topic. Sure you can't watch it :rofl:

Now these fucking hindus will translate Quran for us Muslims :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Gujarat government board claims Quran says beef bad for health | The Indian Express

Posters have CM picture and quote a verse which clerics say is a misquote. Javed Raja
Billboards with pictures of Chief Minister Anandiben Patel and the Islamic symbol of the crescent moon and star have come up in an Ahmedabad locality with a message from the Gauseva and Gauchar Vikas Board of the Gujarat government, quoting a verse it claims is from the Quran to back its case for the protection of the cow. The billboards appeared in Bapunagar, greeting Muslims on the occasion of Janmashtami.

The verse on the billboard “Akramul Bakra Fainaha Saiyedul Bahaima” has been translated as “Show respect to cows as it is the leader of all bovines. Its milk, ghee and butter have therapeutic properties and its meat is the cause of several diseases’’.

But Mufti Ahmed Devlavi, a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board, said there is no such verse in the Quran. “I have never come across such a verse in the Holy Quran. It is possible that it may be an Arabic statement, wrongly attributed to the Holy Quran. It appears to have been used to mislead Muslims,’’ Devlavi said. Ghulam Mohammed Koya, a religious leader, too said no such verse exists in the Quran. Asked about the source of the verse, Gauseva and Gauchar Vikas Board chairman Dr Vallabhbhai Kathiria, a former Union Minister, said: “I got the verse and its translation from a 20-page booklet in Hindi and Gujarati.” He said the booklet was at his home in Rajkot and he could not recall the name of its author and publisher — Kathiria is currently in Gandhinagar where the office of the Gauseva and Gauchar Vikas Board is located. The board website says the Gauseva Ayog, created in 1999 and expanded to Gauseva and Gauchar Vikas Board in 2012, was “established for preservation, development and welfare of the cow and its progeny”. It is under the aegis of the Agriculture and Cooperation Department, Gujarat government. Gujarat government spokesperson and cabinet minister Nitin Patel said he was not aware of the billboards. Most Islamic scholars are circumspect and cautious about immediately denying or acknowledging such a para, given motivations of whoever may have put up such billboards. The second chapter of the Quran, Al Baqara, states that the only explicitly forbidden meat is pig meat and other meat that is not halal. Consuming beef in Islam is neither recommended nor prohibited. Islamic scholar Akhtar ul Wasey said: “There have been many points in time when rulers in India who happened to be Muslim have abstained from cow slaughter because of social circumstances. Mughal emperor Babur, in his will to son Humayun, suggested that cows not be slaughtered. There have been other such instances too.” -

First they protest against a muslim who quotes valmiki, then they come to quote quran wrongly deliberately

Not even a verse. Hindus trying hard go make a point.

Last edited:
Were there cows in 6th century arabia? I guess not. So they never ate beaf anyway. So this quote is unlikely to be in the quran :)

Similar to how smoking is not banned, because they did not even have tobacco back then :)
Any thing that gives nasha is ban .smoking is in itself is a nasha .

Quran says beef bad for health................:what: :undecided:
i want to know the " ayat number " which they are rafering? i heard it fisrt time in my 25 yeas age .................? :cuckoo::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom