What's new

Gujarat CM Modi to get Canadian, US visa soon

Gossipmonger

Reaction score

New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is likely to get a Canadian visa followed shortly by the much denied and coveted US visa, diplomatic sources at the highest level revealed to Zee News.

This comes in the wake of a billion dollar partnership which Gujarat, growing at the rate of 12 percent, has struck with US companies.

When contacted by Zee News, an official spokesman of the CM's office said, ''At this moment we have nothing to say on the matter.”

Overseas Indians and several business groups in the USA and Canada have been lobbying with the US State Department that it makes no sense to deny visa to Narendra Modi.

It seems that their efforts have borne fruit. Another group, The Overseas Friends of the BJP, have also been making efforts to secure the visa for Modi.

Modi’s office, however, did not offer any comments when asked about the CM's travel plans.

The Congress party has been using the denial of the US visa for a long time as a stick to beat Modi with.

Ha ha ha...yeh to hona hi tha.

Paise ke liye, USA aagaya apni aukat par.

Ask Osama to pledge all his money to the Americans and they will give him a valid visa with a red carpet welcome.

Whats the big deal when the Americans and canadians are themselves coming to Gujarat to invest millions.

Maybe Modi should think about allowing them inside Gujarat next time :P

Whatever mistakes Modi made during Gujarat riots (if any), he's more than made up for them in the last few years IMO.

If the US denied him a visa on human rights grounds, Canada probably give him one either.

If the US denied him a visa on human rights grounds, Canada probably give him one either.

If we are talking in terms of Human rights then none from the CCP should have been granted a Visa to either of the countries. What do you think about it CS?

BTW, there is none proven case of Human rights violation against the guy you are talking about...

If we are talking in terms of Human rights then none from the CCP should have been granted a Visa to either of the countries. What do you think about it CS?

BTW, there is none proven case of Human rights violation against the guy you are talking about...

Yet the US just gave President Hu a state dinner. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet the US just gave President Hu a state dinner. Go figure.

Yes, I wanted to come to exact same point... Glad that you reached there... It is "INTERESTS" that drives everything... BTW you should be the last of the people bragging about human rights...:)

Yes, I wanted to come to exact same point... Glad that you reached there... It is "INTERESTS" that drives everything... BTW you should be the last of the people bragging about human rights...:)

I'm sorry, I'm speaking as a Canadian citizen and I would object to his visiting Canada if he was in anyway involved in what happened in Gujarat Massacre.

Back
Top Bottom