What's new

Gujarat and Himanchal Results Thread

So if you dont get beef to eat. Stay contented.
Instead of bad-mouthing native dharmics.

I'm eating beef 2-3 times a week.

In Poona. In Maratha heartland.

I'm very contended, I can assure you.

Cheers, Doc

This hypocrite @padamchen only support the kind of hindutva that shiv sena preaches even if it involves vandalizing street hawkers, beating the shit out of poor texi drivers, bullying other communities and barbecuing meat and fishes at their temples and at the same time want to send RSS and BJPians to Bay of Bengal for their kind of hindutava.
and he doesn't see hypocrisy in that!

Please lets be accurate about my hypocrisy.

I wanted them (sanghis, misc hindutvawadis, and bjp types) thrown into the Arabian sea.

Cheers, Doc

We were once. Which is more than can be said for the Indic race. Never ever forget, you have your own country today because of one of the braves of that warrior race ...

And by the grace of Ahura Mazda, the Persians will rise again.

And reclaim their faith.

All the signs point to that. May happen in my lifetime too ....

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Someone please correct the spelling of Himachal ....
Time to increase my ignore list.

:rolleyes:

This quote should get a prize ...

“80 million Persians held the entire Muslim world by the you know what”

They did that by converting in mass to Islam. Leaving behind their own religion, their culture, their laws, music even eating habits.

It must have been a real blow to the sand lizard eating Muslims !

:lol:

Its "en masse"

Its bad enough one needs to deal with sanghis.

Worse when they're verns ...

Cheers, Doc

All the trolling aside, Rahul Gandhi has had a rocking debut as Congress President.

He's surely risen in the estimation of millions with this Gujarat fight and performance, and especially how he carried himself in the lead-up to the polls.

The Congress is back!

Long live the Queen.

Cheers, Doc

22 varsh Baad bhi BJP ka Gujarat chunav jitna btata hai ki , BJP ka core support yani Patel Ko choot pahuchane ke Baad bhi 100 seat jitna sirf sangh Shakti ki vajah se or naye equation of Forward ,OBC and tribal ,BJP can win 2019 but they need more seats from North east and south ,states like UP ,MP Rajasthan BJP upperhand at all moments not sure about Haryana,Punjab and Maharashtra

BJP Ko Gujarat or Himachal Pradesh chunav jitne or Hardik shubhkamnaye
Screenshot_2017-12-18-17-10-13-553_com.google.android.youtube.png

Sangh Shakti Prabal rheh

Gujarat election result: Hardik Patel made Gujarat a close contest
Hardik Patel’s intervention in the Gujarat elections in favour of the Congress has unsettled the BJP’s political dominance, results being unveiled today show
INDIA Updated: Dec 18, 2017 11:37 IST
20161121_DLI-VK-MN_Prashant%20Jha-008-kOz-U102101661008orH-250x250%40HT-Web.jpg

Prashant Jha
New Delhi, Hindustan Times
hardik-patel_55dfc2dc-e3ae-11e7-b094-c21f82b60b0b.jpg

Patidar leader Hardik Patel waves to people during his roadshow in Ahmadabad,(AP)
  • (Live updates)

After 13 years of dominating the Gujarati political landscape, Narendra Modi left Gandhinagar for Delhi in May 2014. Within 3 months, a Patidar agitation rocked the state. A 22-year-old Hardik mobilised hundreds of thousands of people for a rally. The state government panicked, responded with repression, and not only antagonised its core social base of Patidars but also gifted the state a new leader.

Since then, the BJP has deployed every method possible to weaken Hardik – he’s been arrested, charged with sedition, his group has been split, and he has been kept under close surveillance. Yet, the man just did not fade away.

Over the past year, first quietly and then publicly as the media picked up his appeal, Hardik travelled across Gujarat in his SUV. He did roadshows, rallies, spent time in cities and villages. He had only one message -- we have to teach the BJP a lesson. Back in April, he told us, “I will not join Congress. Congress symbol is suicide. I will transfer all my votes to Congress.” Six months later, that is what he did in an alliance with Rahul Gandhi.

If the Gujarat election has turned out to be the close fight it appears to be, it is because Hardik stole the BJP’s social base. Patidars are a dominant community -- and when Patels, sitting in tea shops across rural and semi-urban pockets, critique the BJP, it has a domino effect in creating public mood.

It is these young Patidars who made up for the lack of organisational backbone of the Congress. It is these young Patidars who rebelled from the old voting habits of their parents and decided to shed their old aversion to the Congress. Indeed, the original demand for reservations was not even a major issue anymore for many in the community. It was just an impulse for disruption.

It was Hardik who created, stoked, and channeled these impulses. If BJP is facing a setback of sorts in Gujarat, the entire opposition political space has one man to thank. And that one man cannot, yet, be rewarded with a formal political position.

Its "en masse"

Its bad enough one needs to deal with sanghis.

Worse when they're verns ...

Cheers, Doc
So now you’re teaching me English! :lol:

What do you mean by “Vern” ? Did you mean people who speak local languages ? Well those of us whose ancestors did not have the benefit of having a pole stuck up our behinds by sand dwellers still speak the language of our forefathers . It may seem very strange to you being the son of unmarried parents that you are. :-)

This was a good election. bjp will take a lot from here. good for long term.

where is that @@ ashok321 id , i need to talk to him .

0C}6[~@{TX$OHV9ERHOF5ZP.png

i want to remind him that all the allegations people make against him , god forbid , will happen in his next term . and i will be glad to see those allegations actually materialize .
you know what i mean ashok and manishankars of the world . you will get what you actually deserve . karma always follows you !

Don't Know why congress gloating And Calling A clear Majority Govt in Gujarat a moral defeat. You are Still get 80 seats even after 22 years of Strong Anti govt wave Bhai pappu ab nahi jeeta Toh Kab jeete gaa!!!.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom