What's new

Gujarat and Himanchal Results Thread

I'm a carnivore.

Who da fook are the Jains to decide what I eat and when and where I eat it?

This is civilisational land of Jains, Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs. Their sensitivities is paramount.

Likes of you and other desert dwellers are outsiders (No offence)

congratulations to BJP and Sanghis for winning 2 more states in elections. RaGa and his Pidis attempt to divide Hindus in castes bites dust.

This is civilisational land of Jains, Hindus and Sikhs. Their sensitivities is paramount.

Likes of you and other desert dwellers are outsiders (No offence)
Not of Buddhists?

congratulations to BJP and Sanghis for winning 2 more states in elections. RaGa and his Pidis attempt to divide Hindus in castes bites dust.

Not of Buddhists?

No. Buddhism is an existential threat.

Cheers, Doc

Doc,

And by the grace of Ahura Mazda, the Persians will rise again. And reclaim their faith.All the signs point to that. May happen in my lifetime too ....

Aapke muhn mein ghee shakkar.

Regards

Ahura Mazda, i immediately googled it to see what mazda model is this never heard of it ...

Sorry corrected. This land belongs to all Dharmics

If I become a Hindu then, will you consider me a son of the soil?

Cheers, Doc

Ahura Mazda, i immediately googled it to see what mazda model is this never heard of it ...

I can speak about Allah in a similar manner of course.

And being banned is really not an issue for me.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

I can speak about Allah in a similar manner of course.

And being banned is really not an issue for me.

Cheers, Doc

Hey i didnt mean Disrespect , i was just curious , learned something

Cheers, Doc
You re sure son of the soil irrespective of your religion. But dont behave as if this is medieval Persia, where all others are fellow parsis.

Will of Majority has precedence in deciding what direction it wants to see their homeland moving.

You re sure son of the soil irrespective of your religion. But dont behave as if this is medieval Persia, where all others are fellow parsis.

Will of Majority has precedence in deciding what direction it wants to see their homeland moving.

I can assure you no one would mistake India for ancient pre Islamic Persia.

Cheers, Doc

I was expecting a tight match considering the Hardik Patel factor in favour of Congress but it seems like Modi wave is still not over.

So if you dont get beef to eat. Stay contented.
Instead of bad-mouthing native dharmics.

This hypocrite @padamchen only support the kind of hindutva that shiv sena preaches even if it involves vandalizing street hawkers, beating the shit out of poor texi drivers, bullying other communities and barbecuing meat and fishes at their temples and at the same time want to send RSS and BJPians to Bay of Bengal for their kind of hindutava.
and he doesn't see hypocrisy in that!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom