What's new

Gujarat and Himanchal Results Thread

92 to 86.

Stay tuned ...

Hardest slap. Gujarati style.

Cheers, Doc

by tampering the EVMs eventually BJP will snatch the power

I know some illiterate idiots that have better grasp of common sense than you do!

So far when the Congress was seeming to surge ahead, there was no tampering of EVM's but now when the trends have reversed, EVM's were tampered all of a sudden?

Never mind the fact that no blabbering idiot has ever been able to hack EVM or even propose a way to hack it (including some idiots in BJP when they lost in the past!). So much so that, no political party even turned up when the venerable Election Commission of India invited all and sundry to hack EVM's!

I know nothing good can come out of a person like you, but get a life and get education beyond being able to bang on the keyboard whatever comes to your mind!

I know some illiterate idiots that have better grasp of common sense than you do!

So far when the Congress was seeming to surge ahead, there was no tampering of EVM's but now when the trends have reversed, EVM's were tampered all of a sudden?

Never mind the fact that no blabbering idiot has ever been able to hack EVM or even propose a way to hack it (including some idiots in BJP when they lost in the past!). So much so that, no political party even turned up when the venerable Election Commission of India invited all and sundry to hack EVM's!

I know nothing good can come out of a person like you, but get a life and get education beyond being able to bang on the keyboard whatever comes to your mind!

You continue to seem distressed.

Sign of the times ...

Cheers, Doc

A part of me wanted BJP to lose gujarat..they got too arrogant in the last few yrs... But then seeing congress win would be a nightmare...

I am gona start by saying sorry, my knowledge of politics in India is very limited, thats the reason for my question. Does India only have 2 major parties (BJP & Congress) or are there others as well?

Also wasn't there another party called Aam Admi Party, are they still around?
Local parties play a big factor as they can be bought out by Congress of BJP. BJP's home states are Gujurat and Maharashtra. Other places use local politicians, and the local politicians is responsible for selling out either way to get federal handouts.

If they could hack the EVM they wouldn't have wasted money on campaigns.

Even if BJP somehow manage to win Gujrat, it would be moral victory of congress specially Rahul Gandhi if congress manage to hover around 80 seats.

Arrogance of BJP would come down after this result. Who is saying congress mukt Bharat now?

I am gona start by saying sorry, my knowledge of politics in India is very limited, thats the reason for my question. Does India only have 2 major parties (BJP & Congress) or are there others as well?

Also wasn't there another party called Aam Admi Party, are they still around?
BJP and Congress are main national parties. Others like AAP , Samajwadi Party, JD(u) etc are regional state parties.

AAP is mostly in Delhi and has some presence in Punjab. They do contest other elections but influence is limited

So I'd call it a draw.
The fact that most of your lot are in India and not in Iran is a defeat by itself. Sand dwellers still running ME. And have some of the richest countries and some of the sh!tholes as well.

Anyway we're going off topic.

Back to election results guys.

The fact that most of your lot are in India and not in Iran is a defeat by itself. Sand dwellers still running ME. And have some of the richest countries and some of the sh!tholes as well.

Anyway we're going off topic.

Back to election results guys.

Islam is powerless in the world order today.

Fangless. And what fangs they have, are borrowed and bought from the enemy.

If that's not a laugh, I don't know what is.

In spite of being the latest Abrahamic faith version and numbering the second highest.

And they are tearing into each other rather than the real enemies.

I call that a defeat. Don't know about you?

Cheers, Doc

:rolleyes:
We number not a million, but 80 million.

And that is enough to hold the entire Muslim world by you know where and what ...

This quote should get a prize ...

“80 million Persians held the entire Muslim world by the you know what”

They did that by converting in mass to Islam. Leaving behind their own religion, their culture, their laws, music even eating habits.

It must have been a real blow to the sand lizard eating Muslims !

:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom