What's new

Guinness world record; Punjab youth festival judges found FAKE !

Hahaha tum logon pe lakh di lanat. The news was published by anti-pmln ARY. Did you forget how ARY was exposed when malik riaz was paying two journalists on live tv not knowing its still on air?
As far as the records are concerned, they are genuine. How about you Chawals visit their official website?

This is their official website and it talks about all the records that were made during that last month. CHAWAL!! Ye dekho or doob maro
How Pakistan put itself on the record-breaking map with flag and national anthem titles | Guinness World Records

Pakistani bari bewakoof log hain, aik taraf aik qom ka hisa dance or mujray main laga hoa hay aur dosri taraf log bhokey mar rhain hain. pakistanio ko to nawaz shariff jesey hazaroon aur humkaraan miltay rahain gain.

ARY Lifafah channel. Ive heard of Lifafah journalists but here we have a whole lifafah channel called ARY funded and supported by the corrupt political parties of Karachi ; MQM and PPP.

Pakistani bari bewakoof log hain, aik taraf aik qom ka hisa dance or mujray main laga hoa hay aur dosri taraf log bhokey mar rhain hain. pakistanio ko to nawaz shariff jesey hazaroon aur humkaraan miltay rahain gain.
To Imran ko vote dena chahiye tha na apko :partay:

Hahaha tum logon pe lakh di lanat. The news was published by anti-pmln ARY. Did you forget how ARY was exposed when malik riaz was paying two journalists on live tv not knowing its still on air?
As far as the records are concerned, they are genuine. How about you Chawals visit their official website?

This is their official website and it talks about all the records that were made during that last month. CHAWAL!! Ye dekho or doob maro
How Pakistan put itself on the record-breaking map with flag and national anthem titles | Guinness World Records

Replying to a query regarding the news item about Guinness World Records (GWR), he said that the GWR was an independent institution and one could see the agreement signed between Punjab government and the GWR and the names of the representatives, who witnessed the records making during their visit, at the GWR website. “The names of the representatives and their designations can be found on the GWR website,” he added.

Negative propaganda against PYF to defame country

@WebMaster

You need to close this thread as its all based on Prapogand against PMLN nothing else & issue warning to OP as well.

This is the last time i'm counting on you, if go in vain.

Last edited:
Yea, saw the news yesterday on ARY, they showed this for good half hour last night.. :lol:

Well what do you expect from this Nakli League? Also the representative of Guinness Book of World Records who emailed ARY News about this has also vowed to take legal actions against Punjab Govt on this. I say bring it on.

If the judges were fake how can the "Largest Human Flag by Numbers" record made on 15 Feb is already on Guiness Book of World Record website...

ARY and Mubashar Luqman again making a fool of Pakistanis... Those were real judges and some of the records are already listed on Guiness Book of world records website.. Guiness Books of World record has a policy of 6 weeks processing time before uploading new records so all records broken after 20th Feb will be uploaded only after six weeks are complete...

Im sorry to say but the just for the political differences, you all are spoiling the efforts of so many Pakistanis who gave their best for the records.. Instead of being appreciative you loosers are spreading lies of Mubashar Luqman and ARY...

All that propaganda against PMLN is fabricated to discourage our youth to take part in such activities that would make a name for Pakistan in the world community. This is extremely sad and pathetic at the same time that Pakistan has bunch of Swines like Imran khan and Mubashar Luckman and the lifafah news channels like ARY that would hatch propaganda against Pakistan and the youth. Its extremely pathetic. Swine is the right word that comes into my mind for these filthy disgusting animals

I bet you must be feeling like an idiot now. "Pakistan bari bewakoof log hain" lol. Applies perfectly on an idiot like you.

Last edited:
Punjab Youth Festival on stake as judges found “bogus”

The Government of Punjab apparently made a fool out of the people of Punjab as it has been revealed that the judges witnessing 28 different records during the Punjab Youth Festival 2014, were not even the members of Guinness Book of World Records' team – ARY News reports.

According to details, the judges at the Punjab Youth Festival organized by the Government of Punjab, turned out not to be the members of the Guinness Book of World Records' team. Media manager of the Guinness Book of World Records emailed ARY News on Friday that the judges that observed the record breaking events at the festival, are not part of the Guinness Book’s team.

With this a new debate has hit the circles, weather it was a hand with the Punjab Government itself, or was it a deliberate move to engage the people into a fallacy.

Punjab Youth Festival on stake as judges found “bogus” | ARYNEWS.tv, Pakistan News-Latest,Breaking News,Live Videos

the ones who are cheat at elections, will remain cheats at every other thing as well. @cb4 and rest of the patwaris !

@Jazzbot @Aeronaut @cheekybird

pretty insulting to the youth, no?
Leader, do you feel like a retard now that everything is cleared and the records have been posted on their official website? Do tell me, because I would like to know how much "Gherat" you got from your parents. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Leader, do you feel like a retard now that everything is cleared and the records have been posted on their official website? Do tell me, because I would like to know how much "Gherat" you got from your parents. Please and thank you.

He doesn't figures it out yet who are they actually:rofl:

All that propaganda against PMLN is fabricated to discourage our youth to take part in such activities that would make a name for Pakistan in the world community. This is extremely sad and pathetic at the same time that Pakistan has bunch of Swines like Imran khan and Mubashar Luckman and the lifafah news channels like ARY that would hatch propaganda against Pakistan and the youth. Its extremely pathetic. Swine is the right word that comes into my mind for these filthy disgusting animals

I bet you must be feeling like an idiot now. "Pakistan bari bewakoof log hain" lol. Applies perfectly on an idiot like you.

This PDF site administrators intentionally promotes and propagates; Army Establishment Lovers, Dictators Lovers and parties and leaders who follows Army establishment lines.....nothing else.

This site absolutely doesn't represents whims of ordinary persons on streets and on top of that administrators tries their level best it doesn't do it ever at any time. Therefore, you can found moderators here Army lovers, dictators lovers, PTI lovers even MQM lovers......but not of mainstream any parties like PMLN, PPP etc., Shame on you @WebMaster shame on you:tsk:

This PDF site administrators intentionally promotes and propagates; Army Establishment Lovers, Dictators Lovers and parties and leaders who follows Army establishment lines.....nothing else.

This site absolutely doesn't represents whims of ordinary persons on streets and on top of that administrators tries their level best it doesn't do it ever at any time. Therefore, you can found moderators here Army lovers, dictators lovers, PTI lovers even MQM lovers......but not of mainstream any parties like PMLN, PPP etc., Shame on you @WebMaster shame on you:tsk:
And yet you are still here...i wonder why???
This isnt a democracy dear its a forum you cant just have representatives of each party on the bench,and tbh i have yet to see any mod / admin being biased towards any of the parties they support

And yet you are still here...i wonder why???
This isnt a democracy dear its a forum you cant just have representatives of each party on the bench,and tbh i have yet to see any mod / admin being biased towards any of the parties they support

I was here only due to my patience, when i got mad i stop posting.

Administrators & Moderators are hell bent biased towards mainstream parties PMLN, PPP....nuff said:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom