What's new

Guinness world record; Punjab youth festival judges found FAKE !

All that propaganda against PMLN is fabricated to discourage our youth to take part in such activities that would make a name for Pakistan in the world community. This is extremely sad and pathetic at the same time that Pakistan has bunch of Swines like Imran khan and Mubashar Luckman and the lifafah news channels like ARY that would hatch propaganda against Pakistan and the youth. Its extremely pathetic. Swine is the right word that comes into my mind for these filthy disgusting animals

I bet you must be feeling like an idiot now. "Pakistan bari bewakoof log hain" lol. Applies perfectly on an idiot like you.

Do Sharif brothers pay you by donating their old clothes or by cash?

What is this damn obsession of wanting to get into the Guinness book of records for every fart one does?! :unsure:

Last edited:
Well good that it proved wrong, ARY news should be asked about reporting false made up stories. But again, who will ask them? There is no infrastructure in this country at all.. Sad.

If the judges were fake how can the "Largest Human Flag by Numbers" record made on 15 Feb is already on Guiness Book of World Record website...

ARY and Mubashar Luqman again making a fool of Pakistanis... Those were real judges and some of the records are already listed on Guiness Book of world records website.. Guiness Books of World record has a policy of 6 weeks processing time before uploading new records so all records broken after 20th Feb will be uploaded only after six weeks are complete...

Im sorry to say but the just for the political differences, you all are spoiling the efforts of so many Pakistanis who gave their best for the records.. Instead of being appreciative you loosers are spreading lies of Mubashar Luqman and ARY...

I just replied on what ARY news reported. Didn't cooked it up myself. If anything, its ARY News that should be criticized.

Last edited:
Any clarification on part of GWR? unless they come up and say that its judges were not bogus, how can we trust corrupt pmln or their abusive patwaris?

What is this damn oppsession of wanting to get into the Guinness book of records for every fart one does?! :unsure:

nothing, just pmln desperately trying to establish their relationship with the youth...

Last edited:
have you seen the date that article was posted?

By GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS NEWS
Published October 29, 2012
If true than GUINNESS WORLD should take action against Punjab Gov, for using their name and appointing Fake Judges, but they are quiet on this issue.....

Pakistani bari bewakoof log hain, aik taraf aik qom ka hisa dance or mujray main laga hoa hay aur dosri taraf log bhokey mar rhain hain. pakistanio ko to nawaz shariff jesey hazaroon aur humkaraan miltay rahain gain.

bhai ab jo tabqa dance aur bar afford kar sakta ha wo to kisi aur ko kia issue ha?

By the way the confusion was cleared or not??? Who is right PMLN or Ary news???
Do Sharif brothers pay you by donating their old clothes or by cash?
Cant stop myself after reading this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom