What's new

Pakistan breaks world record for largest human flag

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: how dare you ? :mad: do not worry we will break this next year again :crazy_pilot:

But isn't it true that these things are not done to solve our problems? These are done by enthusiastic bunch of youths who have dreams in their eyes, hope in their heart for a better future no matter how shadowy it looks today. The spirit of nationalism gets out in these ways from a tender soul, so lets not destroy their spirit.

These things are done by idiots and bored teenagers looking for a cheap day out.

Nationalism and civic responsibility are much better shown by planting trees or feeding the poor or cleaning up city streets.

Lets forget about corruption, load shedding, terrorism, intolerance, inflation, unemployment and make flags instead. :hitwall:

Shove this certificate of record breaking in to the face of daily wager struggling to make ends meet.

One credit I will give to the Kojak Brothers though, they are pure politicians. They know exactly when to divert the attention of the masses from core issues.

sat sri akal veer g khalistan chhayti mil jao tusan tiraj rakhayo wahe guru da khalsa wahe guru di fateh

Bai Ji, Kinna Chati, tusi Kahlistan ley ki kar rahe ho? :cray:

Eh 2 number Hidutuvi jatti eh, she don't deserve nationality of Khalistan.

I spit on Khalistani Nationality! :bad: :dance3: Chal Mungerilal, soo ja, Khalistan day sapna vekh! :laugh:

Sirji we r with u, anytime, anywhere, tussi bismillah ki da.

Apna ghar toh samb loh! :D

Last edited:
These things are done by idiots and bored teenagers looking for a cheap day out.

Nationalism and civic responsibility are much better shown by planting trees or feeding the poor or cleaning up city streets.
C'mmon, mate.That's harsh. When politicians in our world deceive the general mass with statue politics, I find this attempt from the youths more innocent.I already said it won't help us in anyway. And I know too that cleaning roads and planting trees would have been more pragmatic approach to show nationalism but there are million other ways to show it, isn't? Just calling the effort idiotic and boring is rude in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
Bai Ji, Kinna Chati, tusi Kahlistan ley ki kar rahe ho? :cray:

I spit on Khalistani Nationality! :bad: :dance3: Chal Mungerilal, soo ja, Khalistan day sapna vekh! :laugh:

Apna ghar toh samb loh! :D

Lekin hum bhi aap ki tara dusro kay ghar may nazar rak teh hain. Purani mohabbat hain kiya karay.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom