What's new

Guess Who Facilitated Opening Trade Between Pakistan & India in 2021 ?

Moeed Pirzada will blame everything on Gen Bajwa now (not that i have any sympathy for him). Unfortunately,

There are people who raised their voices when Bajwa was still the ruler. However it seems that you are not aware of their fate.

But yes people like Pirzada need to stay quiet so that narrative of Inter-Sex-Intelligence can propagate without hindrance.

Last edited:
Bajwa also wanted immediate de-escalation during the flare-up in Feb 2019. The GHQ 'response' proposal was apparently so cute that it doesn't deserve repeating. PAF ne izzat rakh li.

When the time came to do his job his legs started shaking. He was doing everything else
except from his job.

In 75 years you have not fulfilled the first two conditions of UN for conducting plebiscite. Now it is too late I think. 😪

the first step, Pakistan was asked to withdraw all its nationals that entered Kashmir for the sake of fighting. In the second step, India was asked to progressively reduce its forces to the minimum level required for law and order. In the third step, India was asked to appoint a plebiscite administrator nominated by the United Nations who would conduct a free and impartial plebiscite.
Wrong, India has to withdraw as well you idiot.

It cannot be one-sided according to UN.

Stop telling only half the story. :-)

In 75 years you have not fulfilled the first two conditions of UN for conducting plebiscite. Now it is too late I think. 😪

the first step, Pakistan was asked to withdraw all its nationals that entered Kashmir for the sake of fighting. In the second step, India was asked to progressively reduce its forces to the minimum level required for law and order. In the third step, India was asked to appoint a plebiscite administrator nominated by the United Nations who would conduct a free and impartial plebiscite.
Incorrect, India agreed to Plebiscite and Nehru said so.

Stop lying.

India too has to withdraw forces so a free impartial plebiscite can be held.

Hey Indiot,

Louis Mountbatten said Kashmir's accession to India is ONLY PROVISIONAL until a Plebiscite is held.

Otherwise the accession is void. Even the Instrument of Accession document is said not to even exist.

Go read up Kashmir on BBC.

When the time came to do his job his legs started shaking. He was doing everything else except from his job.

Don't agree. He did his job with effectiveness and dedication. It was our mistake that we failed to understand his job description. He was a Kanjar. Tell me, where he failed?

Don't agree. He did his job with effectiveness and dedication. It was our mistake that we failed to understand his job description. He was a Kanjar. Tell me, where he failed?

Apologies, we forgot the job description and the key role of the fauj.

.... because those in uniform, are not answerable to anyone. If anyone questions their motives, he ends up like Azam Swati or Arshad Sharif.

But I never thought of SMQ taking a stance against Bajwa. That is a surprise to me considering his PPP background.
He did take a stance on Raymond Davis when mujahid-e-awal DG ISI Shuja Pasha and rest of the sepoy establishment were hell bent on quickly releasing the CIA agent and giving him a safe passage back to US. So not without precedence and in line with SMQ's past actions.

He did take a stance on Raymond Davis when mujahid-e-awal DG ISI Shuja Pasha and rest of the sepoy establishment were hell bent on quickly releasing the CIA agent and giving him a safe passage back to US. So not without precedence and in line with SMQ's past actions.

I am genuinely surprised that SMQ has a spine. This is good news since his 'gaddi nasheen' stuff reeks of status quo/generational spirituo-feudal crap.

The Mujahid-e-Awal immediately started serving on the board of one of the most corrupt PPP families in existence --- the Gulzars of Lahore --- after retiring. There is a London Hight Court ruling against their illegal moves with a property they owned on London's 'Billionaires Row.' And one of them has been in and out of NAB over the past few years for defrauding investors in a residential / housing scheme.

Ye hai level 'spymasters' ka.

I am genuinely surprised that SMQ has a spine. This is good news since his 'gaddi nasheen' stuff reeks of status quo/generational spirituo-feudal crap.

The Mujahid-e-Awal immediately started serving on the board of one of the most corrupt PPP families in existence --- the Gulzars of Lahore --- after retiring. There is a London Hight Court ruling against their illegal moves with a property they owned on London's 'Billionaires Row.' And one of them has been in and out of NAB over the past few years for defrauding investors in a residential / housing scheme.

Ye hai level 'spymasters' ka.

It is our own lack of comprehension and understanding that we fail to appreciate the nature of "jihaad" of the great "Mujahadeen" of Pakistan. :lol:

Wrong, India has to withdraw as well
Have you read the resolution?
UN resolution is very clear. It was supposed to be a sequential activity in which Pakistan was supposed to withdraw non residents before start of the next step. Which was never done.

Please read the resolution and you would see it yourself.

There are people who raised their voices when Bajwa was still the ruler. However it seems that you are not aware of their fate.

But yes people like Pirzada need to stay quiet so that narrative of Inter-Sex-Intelligence can propagate without hindrance.
One was Nawaz Sharif himself, i can name few others who said the same thing about Gen Bajwa back in 2016. This isn't my point here, point is that the same person was praised by certain quarters and now suddenly he is the only black sheep in the country and everyone else is angel.

Moeed Pirzada or anyone for that matter should be objective in their approach instead of being a partisan.

As per Dr. Moeed Pirzada narrative, it appears that General was committing that he can arrange that Modi will visit Sindh and could visit Islamabad to meet IK.

It's a shame such powerful guy is so mercilessly being trolled in this forum.

I wonder whether Dr Moeed Pirzada would himself believe such story.

Wrong, India has to withdraw as well you idiot.

It cannot be one-sided according to UN.

Stop telling only half the story. :-)

Incorrect, India agreed to Plebiscite and Nehru said so.

Stop lying.

India too has to withdraw forces so a free impartial plebiscite can be held.

Hey Indiot,

Louis Mountbatten said Kashmir's accession to India is ONLY PROVISIONAL until a Plebiscite is held.

Otherwise the accession is void. Even the Instrument of Accession document is said not to even exist.

Go read up Kashmir on BBC.
Okay Pak idiot,
Cardinal rule is not break the agreement you sign.
First you break the standstill agreement you signed with maharaja of Kashmir by sending your lashkar to forcefully occupy Kashmir and second deny instrument of accession as bogus.

Now tell me who is to do what first?

You will withdraw forces first, then India will do so and India will keep enough forces for peacekeeping to do the plebiscite under UN watch. Do you know why India was given the task and not Pakistan? Think hard, which is not hard, but with lot garbage filled head it is difficult to comprehend.
Google it. You will find the instrument of accession. It was also signed by lord Mountbatten .

This bajwa is a real traitor and dis everything against national interests. He should be publicly hanged. SMQ is a patriot. I still think the establishment is the same crooked western dogs.

...... There was also a mentioned of Modi's visit to Sindh during that meeting between Bajwa and American delegation.

Now Hamid Mir confirms that Bajwa and Faiz Hameed were planning Modi's visit to Pakistan after ceasefire at LOC. This effort was thwarted by Foreign Office.
The other anchor, Naseem Zahra also corroborated that Bajwa briefed Journalists that Pakistan's Army is in no shape to fight India so we need to make friends with them. Naseem Zahra also advocated Court Martial for Bajwa in this discussion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom