Guess the cricketer

next)

50685279.jpg

I disqualify this picture... sorry

didn't know Philip Hughes has played only 7 test matches

I thought he may have played 25+ by now

It was on cricinfo's front page so just got from there

124736.jpg

shite..i wrote hansie cronje but edited to paul colling wood...... :( ...what an asse !

Haha...I thought of Cronje too...and then tried verifying by searching for this on google images under his name...I deserve it for being dishonest ;)

that wont make a difference as i know its from south africa......

i am just no able to recolllect a south african with a bit long hair.....

shud have recognized by now....dont know why its not happening !

that was easy... i would rather wait for War-rior to recognize otherwise :whistle:

for you i share another picture...

let war-rior guess without any hint... if he failed to recognize i will start giving hints

you can guess this picture for now

19148441.jpg

Shaun Pollock.

that wont make a difference as i know its from south africa......

i am just no able to recolllect a south african with a bit long hair.....

shud have recognized by now....dont know why its not happening !

You may not be focusing properly
I know you can do it :yahoo:

I am 99% sure you know this player very well

10598692.jpg

Shaun Pollock.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

See there always some attributes to every single human beings from where one can recognize

But you are not following those attributes at the moment. Focus and try to analyse him with different players.

Look at his height, weight, body, batting style, skin colour and clothes. Look at the wickets he is playing on... the grassy ground he is playing into... filter with all these features and you will have less peoples left in your mind :lol:

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

See there always some attributes to every single human beings from where one can recognize

But you are not following those attributes at the moment. Focus and try to analyse him with different players.

Look at his height, weight, body, batting style, skin colour and clothes. Look at the wickets he is playing on... the grassy ground he is playing into... filter with all these features and you will have less peoples left in your mind :lol:

Jacque kallis

Back
Top Bottom