What's new

Guess the cricketer

next)

8101.jpg

was that a joke zak ?

puting pictures w/o editing them ?

its no fun yaar w/o challenge !

guyz....theres a difference between recognizing a cricketer and knowing a cricketer....

i think if we put people without editing then do put some comment about that person too! coz such ppl are very unknown in nature !

guyz....theres a difference between recognizing a cricketer and knowing a cricketer....

i think if we put people without editing then do put some comment about that person too! coz such ppl are very unknown in nature !

was that a joke zak ?

puting pictures w/o editing them ?

its no fun yaar w/o challenge !
actually he is now oldie too

So I could recognize him if there was a larger picture but the size of the picture I shared - i wasn't myself able to recognize him properly

So I thought just share it as it is without editing

8Wal2j2YZeu-6Royl_xDAQ.jpg

Recognize him, if u can :P

Lalit Modi?

But we are to recognize players only (or Umpires are exception)

So I would go for an Indian guy who wear small glasses.... may be Dhoni?

He has some glimpse of Marvan Attapatu
and since he too is shaved on head (bald) I would go for Attapatu

I think he is not that player but there is no harm in guessing :lol:

Any hints if its not attapatu?

Well he's not Attapatu. One hint I can give is that he only played a small number of games. I am not sure if that helps, but I hope it does.

Well he's not Attapatu. One hint I can give is that he only played a small number of games. I am not sure if that helps, but I hope it does.

well if you read the first post.. you will come to know that whomsoever you share must have either played 25 Tests or 25 ODIs... or he must be from current squad

He has played enough matches for his nation?

BTW, Is he a Pakistani?

Oh ****, LOL I didn't read the first post and only read the title. :lol:

He's Junaid Zia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom