What's new

Grumman will show off its sixth generation stealth jet fighter design during the Superbowl

The US is developing these new jets because they are unable to match the upcoming PAK FA
I dont want to make this thread full of trolls But I am really sorry to say that PAK FA will not enter to mass production till 2025... Till then America will have more advanced fighters then Russia like they are now a step ahead from Russia... Even Chinese J-20 is coming in 2018 but PAK FA is late.. Dont mind that...!!
@C130 am i sayin' right sir...???

I dont want to make this thread full of trolls But I am really sorry to say that PAK FA will not enter to mass production till 2025... Till then America will have more advanced fighters then Russia like they are now a step ahead from Russia... Even Chinese J-20 is coming in 2018 but PAK FA is late.. Dont mind that...!!

The hell? The first five jets are to be delivered next year.

Dude, that design is Russian. This one-
yourfile1-jpg.344081

It was shown off by the Russians. It's a UCAV. Look, no cockpit.

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/maks-is-russia-developing-an-f-35-hunting-uav-416065/
hmmm may be but where i found that says it is of Gruman

The hell? The first five jets are to be delivered next year.
And the source...???

Brother World Plans much better than you..
America is now fit with its F-22 5th gen Now various Companies of America are designing and proposing their 6th gen fighters to pentagon ... Obviously because they want to capture the Market from LM
Boeing And Gruman have proposed to show their 6th Gen fihgters and prototypes will be ready till 2028-2030
Isn't it better for US to set itself lofty goals for conquering the final frontier instead of creating machines that will never be used in its lifetime??
No war with China or Russia is gonna happen.The MAD theory takes care of that,so why so much effort for preparing the slaughter of dirt poor innocent Muslims in third world nations.Civilised minds should be better than that.

Isn't it better for US to set itself lofty goals for conquering the final frontier instead of creating machines that will never be used in its lifetime??
No war with China or Russia is gonna happen.The MAD theory takes care of that,so why so much effort for preparing the slaughter of dirt poor innocent Muslims in third world nations.Civilised minds should be better than that.

Well i am not expert in psychology ... Just Airforce and aerial warfare matters me most..!!!

http://tass.com/defense/906498?_ga=1.257411721.308623558.1444311947
"We will be through with its testing next year. The first five planes are priced in the contract," Bondarev said. "I believe that next year we will have the five planes in question."
Wait till Induction brother... Then we will talk again now show your idea on 6th gen... WEll I am loving that

MAD only destroys the population centers and most economic activity. The war will continue even after the nukes have all been used up. And the civilian economy will be replaced by a war economy to keep the war going.

Wait till Induction brother... Then we will talk again now show your idea on 6th gen... WEll I am loving that

The same applies to American jets also. Even the F-35 has not been inducted as a 'war fighter' yet.

PAK FA will achieve IOC in about 2 years. And it will be a real IOC, not like the F-35's. The J-20 is also way behind the PAK FA, it is still using Su-27 engines.

MAD only destroys the population centers and most economic activity. The war will continue even after the nukes have all been used up. And the civilian economy will be replaced by a war economy to keep the war going.

The same applies to American jets also. Even the F-35 has not been inducted as a 'war fighter' yet.

PAK FA will achieve IOC in about 2 years. And it will be a real IOC, not like the F-35's. The J-20 is also way behind the PAK FA, it is still using Su-27 engines.

Now this is the topic of my interests:

Chinese are developin WS-15 Engine that will be ready soon before the induction and production of J-20

Your engine of PAK FA probably Saturn AL-41 I guess, produces a thrust of almost 39000 LBS per engine where as Chinese WS-15 is able to produce produce a thrust of almost 44000 LBS and is in final testing phase.

US is using Stealth planes since 80s and 5th gen was initiated since 1997 so its obvious that they go for 5.5 or directly to 6th gen till 2030.
Which of the above concepts you like most brother?

US is using Stealth planes since 80s and 5th gen was initiated since 1997 so its obvious that they go for 5.5 or directly to 6th gen till 2030.

Chinese are developin WS-15 Engine that will be ready soon before the induction and production of J-20

Your engine of PAK FA probably Saturn AL-41 I guess, produces a thrust of almost 39000 LBS per engine where as Chinese WS-15 is able to produce produce a thrust of almost 44000 LBS and is in final testing phase.

I like 3 concepts, Boeing, LM & Grumman too.

Edit.

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/usaf-backs-off-sixth-gen-fighter-in-quest-for-air-423994/

LM Concept:
3-lockheed-martin.jpg

Boeing Concept:

boeing-6th-generation-concept-2.jpg

1C9.jpg

Last edited:
6th gen will need access to space, these jets will not go above 25Km altitude. They are simply slightly more advanced versions of the PAK FA. Like how the Typhoon is to the F-15.

The US is developing these new jets because they are unable to match the upcoming PAK FA with the F-22 or the F-35.

what makes you think the PAK FA is better than the F-22 :coffee:

Russia has been cutting it's orders for the PAK FA, so either A) it's not as good as people make it out to be or B) it's insanely expensive like $150 million each

either way I don't think it's ground shattering better than the F-22 or F-35

Thrust isn't everything. The Chinese are using a Russian export grade engine.

J-20
AL-31FN : J-10 engine supplied by Russia.
WS-15 : Yet to be flight tested on the J-20. Still years away from production.

The J-20 is still flying the old J-10 engine.

PAK FA:
AL41F1S or 117S : An export grade engine on the Su-35. It is significantly superior to the AL-31FN.
AL-41F1 or 117: PAK FA's current engines. Heavily modernized from the Su-35's 117S. Supercruise capable.

The PAK FA will get this engine initially.

New engine
Type 30 : Next generation engine that's similar in capabilities to the engine that the Americans are making for their so called '6th gen' aircraft, aka, ADVENT. It will have 15% superior efficiency compared to the 117. The 117 in turn is 25% more efficient than the AL-31F.

AL-41 doesn't exist anymore. It died with the old stealth programs.

what makes you think the PAK FA is better than the F-22 :coffee:

Russia has been cutting it's orders for the PAK FA, so either A) it's not as good as people make it out to be or B) it's insanely expensive like $150 million each

either way I don't think it's ground shattering better than the F-22 or F-35
Ideas and expectation from 6th gen sir...
Hopefully this time you the Americans will again take lead designing them?

Back
Top Bottom