What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

There is no other city like Mumbai in India. I have lived in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and have visited Chennai, Kolkata but there is something about Mumbai that other cities can't match. You feel certain energy and drive in Mumbai. The only other city that has made me feel similarly is NYC.

Excellent pics, keep em coming @Bombaywalla !

Fort | SoBo
CG_3.jpg

CG_2.jpg

CG_4.jpg

cc: Coolguyz

Colaba
cc: sydrach357

A random suburban street

Wankhede Stadium
cricketstadiumwankhetei.jpg

CST
73250801.jpg

cc: unknown

One Indiabulls | Indiabulls Financial Centre
31752849.jpg

cc: OldKool

An award winning restaurant: Tote (Neel) on the Turf | Mahalaxmi
IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

cc: Neel

p.s: You should check out the bar here! Stunning is not the word.

Last edited:
The Eastern Expressway | Vikhroli | Eastern suburbs
11373602_402979399892888_1244283315_n.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @vipul_jain2991 (Vipul Jain) | Iconosquare

Kala Ghoda
11282831_1662917853929697_861072407_n.jpg

cc: Kirti Poonia - @kirtipoonia Instagram profile | Iconosquare

The view from Sanjay Gandhi National Park | Western suburbs
11326353_134907340180060_246305941_n.jpg

Cuffe Parade | SoBo
11821817_512758558882181_1919204812_n.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @tommy.tomasz (Thomas Werner) | Iconosquare

The Radisson Blu Hotel under construction | Jogeshwari - Vikhroli Link Road | Western suburbs
11809737_794440357322027_2145454869_n.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @prateekrmehta (Prateek Mehta) | Iconosquare

Hey guess what i am in Pancham Puri.
i love it dude it's just fantastic.
But i was little bit disappointed they rose the price of all the Thalis.
I was disappointed when i heard that because that's what was the special about Pancham.
now my favourite Thali 'Pancham Thali' has become quite expensive.:(

If you want bang on the buck breakfast or evening snacks in Colaba, try Ramnath snacks. Very little known hole in the wall, but hygienic. Get the soft fluffy buns (bun puri) with chutney. It is some variation of the Mangalorean buns, but better than anything I have tasted in Mangalore.

Ramnath Snacks, Colaba, Mumbai - Zomato

Taraporleva Aquarium in Mumbai

6.png
hqdefault.jpg
188535_600_400.jpg

Antila Mukesh Ambani's house in Mumbai

Ambani_house_mumbai.jpg
antalia.jpg

&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-131009587.jpg
the last one is singapore!!!buddy,you pretended not to recognize your city or just too overly desperate or what?

This is a list of top 40 cities by number of completed or topped out skyscrapers, which are defined as a building that reaches or exceeds the height of 150 meters by the CTBUH (Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat).

The list is topped by Hong Kong, New York, followed by Dubai, Shanghai, Chicago. By region In the top 40, China has 13, US has 7, 3 in SK, 2 in Japan, 2 in Europe (Moscow; Istanbul), 2 in UAE, 2 in Australia, and the rest mostly in ASEAN and other Asian cities.
apartments are NOT skyscrapers

Last edited:
the last one is singapore!!!buddy,you pretended not to recognize your city or just too overly desperate or what?

Listen, low life, that was recognised and acknowledged by the OP (Georgeclark) as a genuine posting mistake. Now scram.

Mill Land redevelopment
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @filtercoffeeco (Filter Coffee Communications) | Iconosquare

Powai | Suburban
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @clairebear03 (clairebear03) | Iconosquare

Old Bombay
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @shrutiparab (Shruti Parab) | Iconosquare

Sahar Elevated Expressway | Suburban
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @shaniyaminx (Shani Yamin) | Iconosquare

Old Bombay
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @surbhishukla (surbhi shukla) | Iconosquare

Last edited:
Listen, low life, that was recognised and acknowledged by the OP (Georgeclark) as a genuine posting mistake. Now scram.

Mill Land redevelopment
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @filtercoffeeco (Filter Coffee Communications) | Iconosquare

Powai | Suburban
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @clairebear03 (clairebear03) | Iconosquare

Old Bombay
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @shrutiparab (Shruti Parab) | Iconosquare

Sahar Elevated Expressway | Suburban
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @shaniyaminx (Shani Yamin) | Iconosquare

Old Bombay
city.jpg

cc: Instagram photo by @surbhishukla (surbhi shukla) | Iconosquare
good for you,but still worse than tier4 or 5 Chinese city or even county,i donno if you are showing off these pics or just showing around your stupidity,dear slumie

good for you,but still worse than tier4 or 5 Chinese city or even county,i donno if you are showing off with these pics or just showing around your stupidity,dear slumie

No body gives a sh*t about what some chowmein thinks. Learn some posting etiquette, or GTFO.

No body gives a sh*t about what some chowmein thinks. Learn some posting etiquette, or GTFO.
are slumies all as terribly defensive against Chinese as you?why are you so easily pissed off?your complex or frustrations of being beaten up by us in everyway are killing you or what?

are slumies all as terribly defensive against Chinese as you?why are you so easily pissed off?your complex or frustrations of being beaten up by us in everyway are killing you or what?

This thread is about Bombay, not about what some low life cheenee dude thinks. You're a waste of my time.

This thread is about Bombay, not about what some low life cheenee dude thinks. You're a waste of my time.
low life?well,I can only say imposing maybe your own dire living-situation onto others is the general means slumies use to make themselves feel less miserable,huh?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom