ycj1.jpg

t58j.jpg

5rwg.jpg

xceu.jpg

646d.jpg

ow1c.JPG

ix3x.jpg

cc: Bombaywalla

Good pictures! Seems like they maintain the cleanliness.
One thing, notice the car going over the speed bump/breaker (as we call them in Karachi)...it is a BMW X1, with a higher ground clearance than most sedans...and it is almost touching the bump. WTF. I never get this idea of stupid speed breakers in South Asia..i though they were only a Karachi thing.....but if you have a car that rides low...like a BMW Z4 or even a Mazda MX-5, good luck enjoying your ride.
I hate it when you can afford anything you want but you can't drive the car you want around the city you inhabit.

Most cars in India have the GC raised. But yes - supercars have a problem with speed breakers - the way to drive a supercar over a speed breaker is to drive it diagonally across the speed breaker - which means you cut lanes slowly on the speed breaker itself.

Construction activity | Worli
16kdki1.jpg

90wrhi.jpg

f53osl.jpg

A random residential street
2rpy8g7.jpg

11b8dhg.jpg

24ltueq.jpg

28wjjad.jpg

Last edited:
Mahalaxmi
3e6a9c4b589732512f2ef0f15c39419e.jpg

9fe91b2a697ef4789239bf68e996bb16.jpg

cc: KB335ci2

Appasaheb Road | Prabhadevi
wv92mu.jpg

The last of the Fiat taxis...
b49bo0.jpg

dyn9d5.jpg

Good pictures! Seems like they maintain the cleanliness.
One thing, notice the car going over the speed bump/breaker (as we call them in Karachi)...it is a BMW X1, with a higher ground clearance than most sedans...and it is almost touching the bump. WTF. I never get this idea of stupid speed breakers in South Asia..i though they were only a Karachi thing.....but if you have a car that rides low...like a BMW Z4 or even a Mazda MX-5, good luck enjoying your ride.
I hate it when you can afford anything you want but you can't drive the car you want around the city you inhabit.
Oh I have had that problem a lot. In Karachi those speed breakers are larger than the most common car, the suzuki mehran

why so obssessed with selectively featuring fancy cars like BMW in yr pics that often?are you a gold digger?slumie?

Mate.. there are different sides to every country.. India also has parts of it that's comparable to first world cities, It's a rich country well atleast a country with a lot of ultra rich people.. So take a chill pill and enjoy the pics bro.. Indians are proud of their cities (Nicer parts of them) as you and i are of ours

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom